Some C**t wrote C**t on my bonnet with a key

Randy_Baton

They obviously must know me :lol: .

Noticed it when putting my car in for the MOT, presumably it will now fail for bad language.

I was going to get the bonnet resprayed in a few months but will now get chips away to look at it for a short term fix. It doesn't look too deep.

I live in Brighton, I thought we were better than this!

That sucks Randy. :thumbdown:

There are some very sad, jealous and moronic people in this world unfortunately.

I think this is why we should all keep a 6ft hole dug in our gardens ready for when we come across these individuals so we can do the world a favour and just bury them alive.

• Like 4

There are some very sad, jealous and moronic people in this world unfortunately.

I think this is why we should all keep a 6ft hole dug in our gardens ready for when we come across these individuals so we can do the world a favour and just bury them alive.

Where I'm from we call that estate justice :thumbs:

works for me, if I ever come to power I'll pass it as law :lol:

• Like 1

They obviously must know me :lol: .

Noticed it when putting my car in for the MOT, presumably it will now fail for bad language.

I was going to get the bonnet resprayed in a few months but will now get chips away to look at it for a short term fix. It doesn't look too deep.

I live in Brighton, I thought we were better than this!

You seem to be taking it in much better spirits than I would. Fair play for that.

Where I'm from we call that estate justice :thumbs:

works for me, if I ever come to power I'll pass it as law :lol:

Sounds fair enough to me, ....like a form of natural selection, :dry:

..if you're stupid enough to do this to someone else's property then the gene pool is probably better off without you. ;)

Its a quiet back street but its kind of a cut through from one part of town to another, so probably some drunk on their way home. It was parked somewhere else but I moved it on Sunday as I realised the MOT had run out and there is a MOT garage on my road.

I was hoping I could get away with a SMART repair until I get a proper spray early next year, but chips away have refused to come and have a look. Apparently they don't do bonnets or roofs?

Its a quiet back street but its kind of a cut through from one part of town to another, so probably some drunk on their way home. It was parked somewhere else but I moved it on Sunday as I realised the MOT had run out and there is a MOT garage on my road.

I was hoping I could get away with a SMART repair until I get a proper spray early next year, but chips away have refused to come and have a look. Apparently they don't do bonnets or roofs?

I contacted them when I had a small scratch on the door of my previous Z. I got the impression they won't touch anything that isn't a bumper scrape. I ended up using a proper body shop.

Chips Away did a vandalism scratch on my wife's bonnet (black metallic) and it was still not noticeable when we sold the car a couple of years later.

Try another Chips Away or other smart repair company?

Sorry to hear about your car - worst nightmare! It's a shame we have to be so careful about where we leave our cars.

Sorry to hear that mate. :rant: :rant:

Parked my Range Rover near Arsenal ground a few years ago

returned to find some scrote had "carved" into the bonnet "Arsenal Wan**er" and I don't even

support a team...!!! :scare: :scare:

Maybe someone that knows you carved "Wan*er" then an Arsenal supporter just added his teams name :shrug:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

There are some shits down there. I went down brighton last sunday i was planning on staying the night in the grand hotel with the mrs... The only place to park was £15 and it was along the front where a group of youths were letting firewokrks off from exhausts and around all the cars so i drove an hour and a half back home haha

• Like 2

This makes my blood boil !!!!! Any idea who the complete f****r might be who committed this vile crime???? we could go round in the middle of the night and slip knot tie his ankles together with a washing line and attach the other end to back of the zed. Drop the clutch and listen to him smash off every corner of his house, carry on for a couple of miles stop, get out and kick him in the c**t.................all in favour shout "I"