How can i change my reg plate so it doesnt spell penis?

ostego

It is clearly getting to you, if you do re space it you will dread using it even more and just waiting to get pulled and fined.

Just put it on retention andlike someone else said advertise it on eBay, lot's of p*n#s liking people on there who will snap it up! Might even make a few quid out of it and buy a decent plate like V6 EEK!

It is clearly getting to you, if you do re space it you will dread using it even more and just waiting to get pulled and fined.

Just put it on retention andlike someone else said advertise it on eBay, lot's of p*n#s liking people on there who will snap it up! Might even make a few quid out of it and buy a decent plate like V6 EEK!

People will then see that as V6 LEEK :lol: :lol: (or MEEK,or REEK)

Edited by WhackyWill

...just waiting to get pulled...

Sadly, no pun intended?

Someone tries to pinch the plates, they give it a good tug and it comes off in their hand :shrug:

Japanese have smaller ones and this is more noticeable up the rear where the UK ones are long and thin. Some prefer the JDM up the rear due to its size.

• Like 2

Sadly, no pun intended?

Someone tries to pinch the plates, they give it a good tug and it comes off in their hand :shrug:

Japanese have smaller ones and this is more noticeable up the rear where the UK ones are long and thin. Some prefer the JDM up the rear due to its size.

Which do you prefer up your rear Dave?

• Like 1

Sadly, no pun intended?

Which do you prefer up your rear Dave?

Asians (generally) have very small ones...

Hello Dip :wave:

Thread title made me laugh... I say sell it and just have a normal plate.

IMO and no offence to any owners on here... but 99% of the time a personalised number plate pretty much correlates to the driver being a 'P*nis' anyway!

But this is almost as bad as my mate's dad, Paul, whose nickname has a double S and a Y. I've never told him but his personalised plate really, really looks like it says 'P*ssy'.

• Like 1