Corvette C6

RafsZed

So in 6 pages we've discovered that Monaro's aren't Vauxhall's, Monaro's have had the LS1 & LS2 engines but never the LS3, Monaro's have four seats, Monaro's aren't convertible, Monaro's are wallowy barges, Monaro's race in Australia, Monaro's have raced outside of Australia but only when the Australian's go on holiday, and no one here has driven the Corvette that the OP asked about.

Good, I'm glad we've settled that then.

Well summed up :clap:

Entertainment value 9/10

Information value 2/10

Like most treads then

So the Corvette has a Vauxhall engine?

No no, the Crovette is known as a Holden in Australia.

Would Amanda Holden not of worked better? :lol:

You called it a Crovette.. No better time to whip out a bit of Russel Crowe lol

Damn it rofl :lol:

Hi guy's I have been reading up on these cars and for the money (circa £30,000 for a 2008 6.2 L) if you can cope with left hand drive, they seem to represent great value for money, they look great, sound amazing, are rare and go really well, seriously thinking this could be my next purchase after my Zed.

I am wondering what you guy's think, anyone ever driven one?

I love Corvettes and have driven a couple (test drives only) - used to have a TransAm for 11 or so years and the LHD is not a problem if you have the power - the Corvette would certainly feature in my 10 car lottery garage but I'm afraid I'm now old enough to use a Merc for my daily driver :)