Corvette C6

RafsZed

I am thinking of getting a Pizza for dinner, perhaps someone wants to recommend me a kabab?

dunno there plenty on here who when people want falkens get told to buy Michelin ask one of them they might help you out

Edited by StevoD

You're being deliberately obtuse. Let me state this again, just for absolute clarity: NO-ONE WHO WANTS A CORVETTE.......

I want a Corvette :)

Were you sating something else Dan :shrug: . . I kinda stopped at Corvette :lol:

You should get a Monaro and save £15k Jim ;)

Unless you were actually looking for a Corvette because you like Corvettes, if so that would be the advice of a total tool....

1) Holdens havent ever raced outside of Australia, so unless youre into Fosters and wearing a vest they are @*!#.

2) A Corvette was a boat a long time before it was a car

3) A 2003 Vette weighs nearly 500lb less than a 2003 Monaro, thats nearly as much as your Mum ;)

1) Holdens havent ever raced outside of Australia, so unless youre into Fosters and wearing a vest they are @*!#.

but if holden is just GM, ie vauxhall pontiac etc like evrryone saying they are then well they have gto raced in america and monaro race in the middle east

2) A Corvette was a boat a long time before it was a car

not overly sure where you going with this ?

3) A 2003 Vette weighs nearly 500lb less than a 2003 Monaro, thats nearly as much as your Mum ;)

again not overly sure what thats got do with anything

Edited by StevoD