Vulcan, Lancaster bombers pics at RAF Marham today.

Tricky-Ricky

I know there are some here that appreciate old aircraft, so here are a couple of pics that i took today, not great as i don't have ££££ to spare on a daft size lens:) but there are more on my photo-bucket if you want to look.

IMG_3216copy.jpg

IMG_3213copy.jpg

IMG_3237copy.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3280copy.jpg

Edited by Tricky-Ricky
  • Like 6

I'm gutted to be missing the two Lancs together. The one from the BBMF flew directly overhead while I was at Cosford last year. Awesome sound and sight :cloud9:

There have been some great shots and footage captured so far, especially today with the Vulcan.

My late Father served with the RAF at Marham in the 1970s. He was part of the crew of a Victor. It's fantastic that there is a Vulcan flying again, but it would be really great if the mighty Victor was still flying as well. They last saw service in the Gulf war as tankers and now only do taxi runs.

imagejpg1_zps95f2ca42.jpg

• Like 1

I've recently joined a Facebook group dedicated to the Lancaster. There is a lot of info, photo's and video within the group and lots of media is being added daily at the moment, especially about the engine rebuild on the Canadian Lanc with behind the scenes info and pics..

If you're on FB and have an interest in the Lanc's, I really recommend it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelancasterbombergroup/

Edited by 14N