New Z owner Norfolk

Hello from darkest Norfolk! just got a black 2006 Z and absolutly love it! completly different kettle of fish to my previous Ep3 Civic type R, I now look forward to roundabouts again :)

Edited by fubaruk

Wymondham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

Is that near the Lotus testing track / engineering place? Use to go upto Norfolk on a regular basis as one of my ex's use to live up there ( the father co-owned Woodfordes, think it was called that )

Wymondham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

Is that near the Lotus testing track / engineering place? Use to go upto Norfolk on a regular basis as one of my ex's use to live up there ( the father co-owned Woodfordes, think it was called that )

just round the corner Steve, never been near your ex though :lol:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) Looking to do some minor mods Nismo skirts and spoiler poss powder coat wheels black. Have a Scorpion system which is a bit muted for my liking possibly switch to Cobra or similar. <a href=http://s29.postimg.org/5mwx9zbg3/20140803_133933.jpg' alt='20140803_133933.jpg'> 20140803_133959.jpg 20140803_134027.jpg[/img]