Please don't get Jealous

Dicky

Been in Vegas for a week and now in Florida for three weeks, but don't get jealous cos you wouldn't like it. Getting up at 10 or 11 am is no joke you know, then having to lie in all that hot sun all day is just torture, and walking on that hot WHITE sand to bath in the warm ocean is no joke, in fact it's so much aggravation you have to drink copious amounts of beer to deaden the stress of it all.

Oh and by the way there are lots and lots of Z's around here.

Now you younger ones please remember to keep on working and paying your Nat Ins so I can keep drawing my pension. ITS HELL BEING RETIRED! Ha ha ha

• Like 5

I know exactly how you feel. Having a tough time with this retirement myself. Should I take the bike or the Zed for a spin today ? Is it going to be nice enough to sit out in the garden with a beer this afternoon ? Can the wife get enough time off work for us to get another holiday in before the end of the year ? and I have a really, really tough time trying to get back to sleep after she has gotten up for work at 4.45am.

• Like 1

Been in Vegas for a week and now in Florida for three weeks, but don't get jealous cos you wouldn't like it. Getting up at 10 or 11 am is no joke you know, then having to lie in all that hot sun all day is just torture, and walking on that hot WHITE sand to bath in the warm ocean is no joke, in fact it's so much aggravation you have to drink copious amounts of beer to deaden the stress of it all.

Now you younger ones please remember to keep on working and paying your Nat Ins so I can keep drawing my pension. ITS HELL BEING RETIRED! Ha ha ha

And you would swop it all for being young again .... Need a help up those stairs

• Like 1

And you would swop it all for being young again .... Need a help up those stairs

by the end of the week i need help up the stairs on the bright side i dont p**s myself yet

Oh no seems i do.. :scare:

Edited by andybp
  • Like 1

I'm not jealous at all.

Now, if you were currently looking down a mountain side, covered in virgin white deep powder snow, after just being dropped off by a helicopter under a cloudless blue sky and were about to tighten up your bindings on your snowboard...

Then I'd be jealous. :)

• Like 1

No jealousy here, I'm still out here in Davenport chilling out quite nicely after my day trip down to Miami beach yesterday :p

Try Clearwater beach it's beautiful and a bit further down "Johns Pass" near Maderia beach also moocha good nd cheap jet skiing .

Enjoy your hol!

much jealously. was in Las Vegas for a week last year, and was easily by far and away THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER. not a day goes by without thinking how awesome it was.

Florida's alright as well, i spose...

Ditto it's a must see for all mankind. Awesome place, my daughter and her mate both 22 didn't want to leave, so much for them to do.

I know exactly how you feel. Having a tough time with this retirement myself. Should I take the bike or the Zed for a spin today ? Is it going to be nice enough to sit out in the garden with a beer this afternoon ? Can the wife get enough time off work for us to get another holiday in before the end of the year ? and I have a really, really tough time trying to get back to sleep after she has gotten up for work at 4.45am.

The stresses we men have to face. No wonder we die earlier!

You got me thereYoung man!!!