370Z Nismo

WINKJ

Almost all new cars depreciate and I'm sure the MkI buyers purchased knowing they'd lose a packet of the subsequent years. Who cares? It's an awesome looking car compared to all the homogenous eurobox stuff out there. The MkII looks great to some people, who may or may not buy them, Nissan keeps bringing them out here despite it being financially questionable to do so....which is great for us.

Really, what is the big deal?

• Like 1

Silver Suits?! After that fabulous blue.

Grass is always greener an all that.....

Although I have to admit the silver Nismo does look very very good.

If I was to Nismo MKI, I'd be hard pressed to chose what colour would be my ideal.

They all look great really.

MOD EDIT:

Aldo you have already raised the issue about the possibility of your 350 being genuine Nismo - please ensure any future posts about the subject are kept to the existing topic in the 350 area hence your post is deleted together with replies to it.

Looks angry and aggressive, love it B)

few small plans...

1. change the nissan badges for black Z. (currently in my shed)

2. visit maybe rt-performance to see if they can wrap/paint the doorhandles black.

3. POSSIBLE exhaust upgrade later in the year

4. POSSIBLE 10mm spacers but doubtful I will do this as I don't want to change the cars geometry at all as I love the set up.

5. POSSIBLE rear window and side rear tints.

6. 100% some form of cat sticker on the car.

Where did you get your badges from? I need to change mine when it finally arrives. Did you get the handles wrapped/painted? I really don't understand why Nissan do them silver, looks cheap.

Does anyone know how long the process is when ordering one from Japan? When we purchased it back in June, they said we should expect it before September. Still waiting :'(

few small plans...

2. visit maybe rt-performance to see if they can wrap/paint the doorhandles black.

4. POSSIBLE 10mm spacers but doubtful I will do this as I don't want to change the cars geometry at all as I love the set up.

Where did you get your badges from? I need to change mine when it finally arrives. Did you get the handles wrapped/painted? I really don't understand why Nissan do them silver, looks cheap.

Does anyone know how long the process is when ordering one from Japan? When we purchased it back in June, they said we should expect it before September. Still waiting :'(

Well I ordered mine in July and they told me it would be 16 weeks which I worked out would be mid November and when I spoke to the dealer the other day they said they had a delivery date of the 10th November to the dealership.

What colour did you order? As the waiting times for a black one was about 6 weeks and 10 weeks for a white one.

• Like 1

few small plans...

Well I ordered mine in July and they told me it would be 16 weeks which I worked out would be mid November and when I spoke to the dealer the other day they said they had a delivery date of the 10th November to the dealership.

What colour did you order? As the waiting times for a black one was about 6 weeks and 10 weeks for a white one.

When I ordered my black N this year, I had to wait 2.5 months for it to arrive.. ordered late may and arrived early August

• Like 1

few small plans...

Oh that's a touch. The Nissan we bought it from didn't really have a clue about 370s, they had only just started selling them at that showroom.

white :( damn it lol. Did you test drive one?

few small plans...

When I ordered my black N this year, I had to wait 2.5 months for it to arrive.. ordered late may and arrived early August

They originally told before September or first week of September. Still no car :(

Worth the wait? :)

@Turboextreme Same here! Im sure we will be more than happy.

@sipar69 Attention isnt a bad thing I guess! glad its all positive! anyone mistaking it for a 350?

@The G Man haha unfortunately no, just a 350 so I'm sure I will notice quite a difference.

Thanks for the replies :D

Louise, I moved from a HR 350 to the Nismo, having drove a standard 370 too, I also test drove the new cayman. the step up from the 350 to the 370N is a big step IMO, and you will love the difference.

• Like 1

@sipar69 Attention isnt a bad thing I guess! glad its all positive! anyone mistaking it for a 350?

I don't think so, although I reckon most people don't have a clue what it is. I like the fact that the car turns heads. Typical reactions have been:

- Excessive amounts of staring from people in other cars, in petrol stations etc.

- Thumbs up and waves from a few people (including a couple of Zs)

- Two people taking photos of it while it was parked up

- Being told by the landlords of two separate pubs that the car has generated a lot of admiring attention when we've pulled into the car parks etc.

- Neighbours and total strangers telling me how much they like the car when I'm out washing it

- Couple of people in other cars winding their windows down when we're stopped at junctions and complimenting it

(This is all in the context of me only driving it about one a week by the way)

The only negative occurance has been when my other half was driving it to her mum's in Chesham (Bucks) and a couple of little moron teenagers shouted something along the lines of "A woman, an f'ing woman driving a car like that!" I'm guessing the charming little fellows won't be growing up to invent a cure for cancer or write any great works of literature.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 2