What do you do at work...

Husky

Oh god :lol: Think my phone was still on whilst in my pocket. Such a sensitive bloody screen on this :(

Good job you aint got a hole in your pocket and posted a photo of your jewels.. now that would have been embarrassing..

this thread has got HR disaster written all over it :lol:

Boredom leads to engine damage?!?!?

Anyway back on topic, 12 hour shifts here too, when we get to that razors edge, that needles point, where you desperately try in vain to hang on to sanity, where you stare into abyss........

...we usually stick three chairs in a row, roll up a jacket and go to sleep :lol:

• Like 4

Oh god :lol: Think my phone was still on whilst in my pocket. Such a sensitive bloody screen on this :(

Good job you aint got a hole in your pocket and posted a photo of your jewels.. now that would have been embarrassing..

Would need the zoom function :lol:

• Like 1

When I get bored I wander into the main office and check what my staff are doing - and bollock them if they are in a vegetative state : )

I really could not do their job, so goddam boring!

I also have a sideline of refurbishing old scientific instruments so can go and play with those if I need to relieve pressure / boredom. Its fun, keeps the brain active and actually makes money too (bonus).

I think humpster is having a moment.

The RMr MrR b url][/url][/img][/url]

F

Wq

Gvv swe

a

wwwWFwa .syt. Zl9

I'm holding these before you edit and make me look like a fool :lol:

I thought he was giving the holding breath idea a go and hit the keyboard.

• Like 3

I think humpster is having a moment.

The RMr MrR b url][/url][/img][/url]

F

Wq

Gvv swe

a

wwwWFwa .syt. Zl9

I'm holding these before you edit and make me look like a fool :lol:

I thought he was giving the holding breath idea a go and hit the keyboard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Throw paper aerolanes at people, wander into other departments & annoy people, shop for supra parts, browse on here & supra forums, facebook, twitter, you tube.

Its amazing i get any work done :lol:

I work from home and generally spend a 12 hour Day hosting online webex meetings with customers configuring their software.

When I need a break I just spend a few minutes staring out of the window.

IMG_0193.JPG

This is my office view B)

• Like 3

I work from home and generally spend a 12 hour Day hosting online webex meetings with customers configuring their software.

IMG_0193.JPG

I hope someone paints over your windows... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :boxing: :boxing:

• Like 1

IMG_0193.JPG

I hope someone paints over your windows... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :boxing: :boxing:

Judging by the open garage door, I think Doogy is working out of his garage.

Don't think there will be much envy when deep winter arrives and he is cut off from civilisation :lol:

IMG_0193.JPG

Don't think there will be much envy when deep winter arrives and he is cut off from civilisation :lol:

haha thats not the garage door, thats the bottom of the roof. Yep just think of the winter where my commute to work will be awful :stir: . . I will be sure to post some more pictures for you.

TBH, I hope we get lots of snow . . I have a new toy I want to play with :stir:

• Like 1

IMG_0193.JPG

I hope someone paints over your windows... :angry: :angry: :boxing: :boxing:

haha thats not the garage door, thats the bottom of the roof. Yep just think of the winter where my commute to work will be awful :stir: . . I will be sure to post some more pictures for you.

TBH, I hope we get lots of snow . . I have a new toy I want to play with :stir:

Next meet you come to I'm going to be less nice. You're an ass :lol::p

Massively jealous! Love snow, and the summer seems pretty nice too!

its not all its cracked up to be here, you just ask Graham when he gets home today.

. . Mountains . . are rubbish, lakes . . . are rubbish, rivers . . . are rubbish, waterfalls . . are rubbish, off roading . . . is rubbish, food . . is rubbish, people . . are horrible, weather . . is awful, wildlife . . . not seen any . . . . . I really don't know how I manage :stir:

I urge all of you to never come here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

its not all its cracked up to be here, you just ask Graham when he gets home today.

. . Mountains . . are rubbish, lakes . . . are rubbish, rivers . . . are rubbish, waterfalls . . are rubbish, off roading . . . is rubbish, food . . is rubbish, people . . are horrible, weather . . is awful, wildlife . . . not seen any . . . . . I really don't know how I manage :stir:

Damn was planning a trip next summer :cry:

• Like 1

Damn was planning a trip next summer :cry:

Its ok Dave, we can have a rubbish time together :console:

:teeth: