Greetings from Surrey

Hi all

Just put a deposit down on a 350Z and picking up on Saturday.

Current car is a TVR Cerbera which whilst a beast is not the best handling car or the most reliable, you also need to wear ear plugs on a long drive. So after a lot of deliberation the 350Z was chosen as the replacement. This one seems to be a well sorted but reasonably priced example. Certainly from the test drive it is a lot more fun and has more usable power. Will be used for a bit of track fun too.

Used to have a supercharged MX5 too so will probably look into FI in the future...

Welcome! There's a fair few of us in Surrey, where about's is "home" for you?

Cheam, near Sutton, so only just in Surrey. Would be good to have a few knowledgeable owners about!

I'm in Woking, there's a few people in Epsom and Heathrow, Croydon etc, everyone is very helpful too :thumbs:

My old man used to have the 4.5 Ltr Cerbera ~ which one did you have?

Great car's I've always thought (when running right of course). :thumbs:

It's a Red Rose edition, tuned and dynoed at 427bhp. Will be kind of sad to see it go. Won't miss having to charge the battery if not used for two weeks though.

I'm in Woking, there's a few people in Epsom and Heathrow, Croydon etc, everyone is very helpful too :thumbs:

I used to work there, right opposite the tripod! Cool, they're all pretty close :)

• Like 1

Welcome. I was on the verge of buying a T350 3 years ago but had a last minute re think. Purchased a 350z coupe and modded it instead. Have never regretted it although there was a TVR meet at our last 350z club meet and i saw a T350 which got me thinking again....

When's everyone free then? Mid week sometime? Maybe a Wednesday evening or something?

Make it next week please :teeth:

Edit: I forgot to say welcome! :) If you're quick enough you can buy some of the old bits off your car in the for sale forum! :D

Edited by mouthwash