How much a week?

LukeD

I'm interested to see what everyone put in fuel wise and week and how many miles you tend to do? I only stuck 15 quid in yesterday and iv only done about 50 miles and need to put more in 😢 what about you?

Been doing 360 miles a week for work in the zed while getting an average of 24mpg, this is across motorway, A road, B road and some town driving. So around £95 for that, plus my mileage on the weekend as well.

It will be going up to 600miles a week next week, so for the job I have bought a 1.9tdi seat to motorway munch and save the zed. Officially a weekend and evening car!

If you need to ask the question you've got the wrong car.

20mpg in town 30mpg on the motorway.

I'm just asking the question mate! How does that work that iv brought the wrong car?

Hes being funny as its the normally question and answer that comes up on this forum every week.

I dont know how many miles i actually do but i put £80 a week in :thumbs:

Used to top up the tank once or twice a week when I was using it daily (£80-£160ish) now only put about £40-£50 a month as it's just a weekend toy now :D I much prefer how it drives without the weight of all that fuel in there too so tend to run it right down until the light comes on.

£15 doesn't get us very far, I've stopped putting in such small amounts in favour of £40-£50 a go, just so I don't feel like I'm flirting with the pumps so regularly. I'm getting 23-25mpg on normal daily drives, up to 30+ on motorway runs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I top up every Friday only ever use super and I only ever get about £20 in there, I have an OCD thing I need to fill up every week if it need it or not I have to have a full tank not a clue on my mileage though if I had to guess i'd say 70-80?

Edited by dpbayly

I top up every Friday only ever use super and I only ever get about £20 in there, I have an OCD thing I need to fill up every week if it need it or not I have to have a full tank not a clue on my mileage though if I had to guess i'd say 70-80?

I do the same. :D;)

36 litres last fill so about £50 odd a week ~ think I'm doing around 120-150 miles odd a week? :dry:

• Like 1

Every week I just put in about 30 litres a time. Petrol stations not out of the way and it'll be around 30+ kg lighter than filling. Off topic but I find it mad that we buy fuel in litres and measure consumption in gallons; shouldn't they change it to km/litre like Europe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk