I think I've found my next car

twobears

I saw the new Alfa 4C at a show today and I have fallen in love. It's extremely beautiful and the interior is very no-nonsense still stylish and not uncomfortable. I might need a winch to haul me out but I have started saving in case Mr Twobears doesn't want to stump up the cash, ha ha. I am just wondering if I dare book a test drive :dry:

I might have posted this in the wrong section so I'm sorry if that's the case. I still haven't really got to grips with the rules :blush:

• Like 1

I have had two Alfas before and neither of them broke down (I only sold the Alfasud because it was just starting to develop a bit of rust - and I wanted to quit while I was still ahead).

From the description I think the 4C would be very much my cup of tea. I reckon it will probably be a bit of a raw/seat-of-the-pants experience but I think smaller engines and lighter is the way to go. The badge is very evocative. Lighter, in particular, benefits everything (steering, braking, weight transfer, ride, acceleration).

The driving experience is a very personal thing and I also find that you adapt to a cars individual characteristics over time.

I love the telephone dial wheels - had similar on my 145QV.

I'm undecided, would need to see her in all her glory before I commit to liking it.

the blonde or the car

Should need to answer that!

Flex which 'her' would you need to see in all her glory :scare: Mrs Flex might not approve if you give the wrong answer at this point :stir:

I think she'd understand :) She might even help out ;) In my dreams :lol:

NeilMH, you had an Alfa Sud? My father had one and I was mad because he wouldn't let me learn to drive in it :lol:

Flex, you are a very naughty boy. Go and sit on the naughty step right now or I will tell your Mrs :bangin:

NeilMH, you had an Alfa Sud? My father had one and I was mad because he wouldn't let me learn to drive in it :lol:

Flex, you are a very naughty boy. Go and sit on the naughty step right now or I will tell your Mrs :bangin:

Yes a 1.5 ti - for about 4 or 5 years. What a fantastic car that was. I would find any excuse to drive it. Bear in mind also that my previous car was a Morris Marina - so quite a contrast :lol:

• Like 1