I think I've found my next car

twobears

My missus likes these, so spoke to Alfa at Goodwood about them, but an 18 month wait is just silly! Interior was nice, but not sure its worth the price.... Not to mention that there is a convertible coming soon...

B32I1099.jpg

Edited by grahamc

My missus likes these, so spoke to Alfa at Goodwood about them, but an 18 month wait is just silly! Interior was nice, but not sure its worth the price.... Not to mention that there is a convertible coming soon...

B32I1099.jpg

Wow and I thought the 370 mirrors were big :scare::lol:

(That was lucky - Will has not used up al the scary smilies)

And stuck in the middle of the door too :wacko:

B32I1099.jpg

Wow and I thought the 370 mirrors were big :scare::lol:

(That was lucky - Will has not used up al the scary smilies)

And stuck in the middle of the door too :wacko:

:) hadnt noticed that

• Like 1

I think it looks much nicer 'in person' for some reason. It looks odd from some angles in photos. I wasn't thinking of using it as a daily driver by the way, just for fun. I don't have a commute.

from some of the guy who seen the 2015 mustang say the same

in pictures it looks like a melting lump of plastic but in in person it just looks mean

Ha ha, I had a boyfriend with a Morris Marina and one with a TVR. I married the first one :lol: Why?

having two boyfriends at the same times abit well you know

StevoD, hmm, my bad? ;) To be fair it was a long time ago and I would be hard pressed to find one chap these days, let alone two :wacko:

so its not because she liked two bears (blokes) at thesame time

Sorry mate I don't end a wingman ;)

sorry im just joining the dots :lol:

If I said I was going to drive it every day I must have been having a senior moment! Can't do smileys on my phone, sorry.

I think he is confusing you with me, I said I was considering it as a daily. Ive got good legs (so they tell me) but I think thats probably where the similarities end :lol:

• Like 1

Actually this 370Z is amazing value. I paid £18,000 in May for an 11 plate with 19,000 miles and one owner. 7 speed auto. Uprated Bose stereo. Nismo alloys.

Deffo great value.

Yes but a 350z at £8k would be more engaging, just as quick and you would have £10k in your pocket, just saying thats all :)

Agree there are some great deals about on 370's mainly because so few have sold I guess :shrug:

Sent from the golf club...

Edited by spursmaddave

Hardly.

The 350 is no more engaging, slower, has a poorer gearbox and at £8k will generally be at an age where money needs spending on it regularly. It wouldn't look nearly as good, either. (Because they simply don't!) The styling of the 370Z is a big kick-on from the 350.

I am not against older cars, indeed I have a 1957 and a 2004, but the 370 was a big step up from the 350 in most aspects bar outright power.

It's usefully more grunty though and lighter.

Hardly.

The 350 is no more engaging, slower, has a poorer gearbox and at £8k will generally be at an age where money needs spending on it regularly. It wouldn't look nearly as good, either. (Because they simply don't!) The styling of the 370Z is a big kick-on from the 350.

I am not against older cars, indeed I have a 1957 and a 2004, but the 370 was a big step up from the 350 in most aspects bar outright power.

It's usefully more grunty though and lighter.

All 'in your opinion'

In 'my opinion'

350z is FAR more engaging than a 370z

350z looks much BETTER than a 370z

On top of that it has almost the same power :shrug:

My point is not that a 370z is crap, it isn't, just telling the OP to but a completely different car and pocket £10k is nonsense as she 'wants' that car.

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1