Stance

Almeida1234

Ieft my Barry boy stage at 19, you have started at 28 lol

Coming from the guy with that focus and the chrome wheels on his zed. It would be ironic if I posted that pic in the stance thread :lol:

Cars aren't barry boy- mods are. Name one thing on the skyline that's barry boy ;)

Ieft my Barry boy stage at 19, you have started at 28 lol

Coming from the guy with that focus and the chrome wheels on his zed. It would be ironic if I posted that pic in the stance thread :lol:

Cars aren't barry boy- mods are. Name one thing on the skyline that's barry boy ;)

Chrome wheels were awesome!

The whole thing. :p

Great thread, a member starts a thread about stanced cars and it turns into a debate about what people think! If you dont like it or the topic, dont post, no one asked if members likes stance, its a thread about stance!

What's wrong with discussing it and thoughts on the extremes?

It's nice to have thoughts on anything positive or negative, far better than just endless threads saying 'wow thats great'

Sent from the golf club...

What did you preach to me the other day, your not down the pub with your mates now....oh the Irony ;)

Great thread, a member starts a thread about stanced cars and it turns into a debate about what people think! If you dont like it or the topic, dont post, no one asked if members likes stance, its a thread about stance!

It's nice to have thoughts on anything positive or negative, far better than just endless threads saying 'wow thats great'

What did you preach to me the other day, your not down the pub with your mates now....oh the Irony ;)

I don't preach to anyone, stop trying to turn a bit of banter into an argument :p

Your interpretation of Irony is worse than Alana Morissette's :lol:

I don't preach to anyone, stop trying to turn a bit of banter into an argument :p

Your interpretation of Irony is worse than Alana Morissette's :lol:

You seem to think i keep wanting an argument, far from it, you choose to quote my comment, i am just replying :yawn: follow your own advise ;)

This was good fun to read through, thanks guys! Haha no but seriously, people can have there cars anyway they like but that doesn't mean everyone has to or will like it. But who cares? If the owner likes it that's what matters and those sort of cars are always at shows and do get a lot of attention. However I do think it looks pathetic.

• Like 2