[SOLD]For Sale Marmites Famous Wheels

WhackyWill

Genuine Nissan 350Z GT 2006 wheels. Professionally re-furnished and lacquered.

18" x 8J all around.

They are in good condition, perfectly straight, no cracks, very good wheels. There is some curbing on two, hands up done by me. £120 collected from North London 2mins from North Circular, or you can arrange your own courier to pick them up. Flip Flops are extra... ;) ;)

nute8e2y.jpggy3e2u2e.jpgvebaqyza.jpgnuqy9ude.jpghajy7eme.jpgapa9ebev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by WhackyWill

They're all the same width Will (not 8j and 8.5j). It's just that wider tyres are fitted to the rear wheels (even though they're the same width as the fronts).

• Like 1

They're all the same width Will (not 8j and 8.5j). It's just that wider tyres are fitted to the rear wheels (even though they're the same width as the fronts).

I bow to your superior knowledge, when I bought the Rays the chap said they were 8J front and 8.5J rears

so I assumed the GT were the same.

Are the 5 x 114.3 Bolt Pattern and 66.1 Centre Bore as well as the Rays.

I get the bit about the wider rear tyres. :surrender:

Edited by WhackyWill

theren appears to be more interest in the flip flops than the wheels - I'd re-post with the title "flip-flops for sale ...... GT Rays thrown in free"

:lol:

• Like 3

theren appears to be more interest in the flip flops than the wheels - I'd re-post with the title "flip-flops for sale ...... GT Rays thrown in free"

:lol:

Sandals... not flip flops :dance:

Please remember this is a for sale thread, Will already "apologised" for the flip flops, if you are not interested, please just past by. Thank you :)

Thank you glrnet.

I have decided to award the new owner of Marmite's wheels a pair of size 11 flip flops / sandals

as see in the pics, unfortunately I still need the feet. :thumbs:

• Like 4