Hello from a newbie

hi guys and gals

just joined as ive just got my 2nd zed .......... regretted selling the 1st one and wanted another so a trade on my boxster s and it was mine

i will probably be straight onto the forums bugging you as my zeds got a bit of a starting issue but hopefully itll be sorted soon the white zed is the 1 i have now and the silver 1 was my old 1

see you all soon

thanks again for the welcome

14N yeah i swapped the boxster for the zed as i didnt like the tiptronic on the porker and it needed work doing on it

the zed does start straight away just not all the time sometimes it takes a couple of minutes i checked the cam sensors and 1 was loose and 1 isnt the correct 1 so ive ordered a new 1 and fingers crossed itll solve the problem ill keep you posted

by the way i prefer the white 1 too :)

• 4 weeks later...

insurance is diabolical mate ....... i got quoted 4k for the zed and 6.5k for the boxster luckily ive got a traders policy as i use a different car for everyday use and only pay 1k for the traders

the zed in comparison to the boxster its a different world the porsche was a very hard ride and very twitchy on the back end and the hate i got from other drivers was unbelievable ,,,,,,, not getting let out of junctions swapping lanes etc i dunno but somehow people seem to love the zed always getting thumbs up and people taking pictures

the starting problem is sorted it turned out the be the 2nd cam sensor ( the bent 1 ) got 1 off ebay and fitted it and she starts everytime ........ which is nice :yahoo:

thanks mate i am enjoying it just made a 6x9 speaker box to go under the rear strut and im upgrading the sub so the audio should sound better but its a case of working on the zed or going out driving it lol