Need some Z Club help!!

Andy

The Mrs thought it would be a good idea to enter my Z into a competition on the Max Power website and up until Friday lunchtime I was winning purely through random public voting!!!!

I was hoping I could kindly ask you guys and gals to try and help me out!!! I wasn't fussed about winning or losing when I found out I was entered but now I am in it, it would be kinda nice to uphold the 350Z name and could be good publicity for the site!!

The link is below and I would really appreciate it if you could vote me a ten ;)

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/esr.asp

10 from me mate, although should be a 9 as mine is a 10, as I am the original Veilside man :p;)

Why have you only got two pics of your car, Ive seen much better pics of your car than that bro?

Also the white rx7 does look B), but i resisted and gave Andy my vote, dont mention it you can give me your Nos bottle :lol:

done ...by the way will it help if we vote the beemer 1 to bring his average down....???

I assumed that was what was asked. :p BM's appear to be storming away with it. Have voted with all my IP’s now. :teeth:

Deleting the maxpower cookie doesn't seem to effect it :dry:

done ...by the way will it help if we vote the beemer 1 to bring his average down....???

I assumed that was what was asked. :p BM's appear to be storming away with it. Have voted with all my IP’s now. :teeth:

Deleting the maxpower cookie does seem to effect it :dry:

Doh! :headhurt:

must remeber to read the whole threads. must remeber to read the whole threads, must remeber to read the whole threads...

voted again from work...