Got to hand back my driving license

350 Russ

That is really great news, now you can enjoy the z all over again. I bet the first drive took you back !

Did you manage to get the jobs done you mentioned while you couldn't drive ?

I got a fair few done, I fitted kw coilovers, braided brake lines, full set of gt spec underbody bracing, k&n induction kit, mishimoto oil cooler and oil temp gauge, mishimoto silicone hoses and a full service with all fluids changed including the diff.

• Like 3

So glad to hear you are back driving after what would have felt like forever.

However, good to have got so many jobs done on the car while off the road - helps keep the love alive, albeit tormenting at the same time.

I had 5 months in 2003 were I was taken off the road by my doctor, I was in a non fault accident, I could not bear to even look at my car though - just found it too upsetting and frustrating.

Bet you are planning loads of big and small road trips now too. :D

No longer relevant - deleted soz

Haha I was just about to reply to you, I'm glad your wife's on the mend, I fully agree with what you put about how hard work the DVLA can be. Thankfully it's over now and I can get back to driving and enjoying my zed