Jealousy

Jetpilot

I had my first attempt at jealousy today, some horrible pickey yoofs walked into the petrol station, strolled by the car and said, where did you get that, the scrap heap!

I am not sure me laughing amused them more so!

Sad really, first time i have ever had that!

Somebody in a passing "shed" shouted something detrimental at us at The Wales meet in Betwys-Y-Coed :shrug: .

size=4]Pete[/size]

That's right Pete, I believe he shouted ..."get a decent car"....

But it was ok, because if memory serves me right. He had to correct his road positioning, before he headed across the white line in to oncoming traffic, which amused me

Edited by Bockaaarck

I had my first middle finger incident this weekend. I'm going to put it down to jealousy too. I was enjoying the sunshine in the zed, driving down a nice twisty B road I know very well. I was driving normally enjoying the bends with the windows down and the 3.5 V6 burble in my ears when, what's this? It's a lowered BMW with enough M badges to make Matterson's Jealous "Mmmmmmm" this BMW was right up my chuff. I did nothing. It over took and I thought, wait a minute, that's no M BMW! so I thought i'd just keep up at a safe distance. So I did, it wasn't hard to do. When we finally arrived at a dual carriage way I took the outside lane to over take and it was trying to speed match me, but I got to 70 before she did. While doing so and passing her, I got the finger. Well isn't that nice.

I had my first attempt at jealousy today, some horrible pickey yoofs walked into the petrol station, strolled by the car and said, where did you get that, the scrap heap!

Would rather have them pass some stupid comment than the alternative of leaving a nice scratch on the car.

I love my Temper Orange 350Z but have to be really careful where I leave it - its so bright it is a magnet for 'f*%kwits' who can spot it on the opposite side of the car park.

Would rather have them pass some stupid comment than the alternative of leaving a nice scratch on the car.

The problem is, thats all i could think, its those kind of f****wits that would and how many times do we hear, would love to get hold of the scrote who keyed my car!