VULCAN - RED ARROWS

ATTAK Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great to hear its still flying, i thought last year was it, as they had run out of funding, will keep an ear out for it, i used to see them regularly when i was a nipper, as i lived at the bottom of Biggin Hill runway before it went civil.

Took these pics last year as it flew over my house. :)

11copy.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

• Like 1

It was at this years fairford air tattoo also, amazing plane :)

Maybe you mean Farnborough. It most definitely wasn't at Fairford this year. Well publicised before the event that they couldn't get in, and something of an own goal for Fairford who are starting to miss some of the special highlights, especially now that the yanks don't bother. Even the new F-35 Lightning didn't show on the Saturday for it's slot.

Edited by Watshot

It was at this years fairford air tattoo also, amazing plane :)

Maybe you mean Farnborough. It most definitely wasn't at Fairford this year. Well publicised before the event that they couldn't get in, and something of an own goal for Fairford who are starting to miss some of the special highlights, especially now that the yanks don't bother. Even the new F-35 Lightning didn't show on the Saturday for it's slot.

I think the F35 has been grounded due to a few niggles, that's the reason it wasn't at farnborough and was only a static display and not flying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have been in contact with the Vulcan experience team for the same reason of sorting a forum event day but they are slow at responding back each time!

We can just turn up outside the hanger or at Mount Pleasant or at Portland and watch from there :thumbs:

ETA or at Walkers Nurseries

Edited by ATTAK Z