Bristol 350z drivers beware!!!

Dt_028

LOL! you should try living in Norfolk, half the people here don't know where the indicators are, and on the country roads if the tractors are not trying to kill you, the rest try and do it if you dare to overtake them, they actually move over on you as you try and pass!

LOL! you should try living in Norfolk, half the people here don't know where the indicators are, and on the country roads if the tractors are not trying to kill you, the rest try and do it if you dare to overtake them, they actually move over on you as you try and pass!

norfolk the land of Brittish rednecks ;)

In Wales, cars pulling caravans try to and sometimes succeed in overtaking Zeds!

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 2

Ps: glad to report my journey home from work this eve was uneventful ;)

That's always pleasant. :D

I got cut up by someone who doesn't know how to use their indicators or merge safely, ...I just let it go though because it wasn't worth the aggro. :thumbdown: Just another idiot on our roads who doesn't know how to drive courteously or safely. :bang:

My commute in the evening is frikkin awesome . . I exit my office, turn right in to the kitchen where I fill up . . . a large glass with wine. :blush:

I can do better than that, June takes pity on my retirement and brings me the wine, knowing how loathe I am to drag myself away from the forum :blush::lol:

Hilarious over reaction.

So a guy tailgated you, undertook you, called you a ****er and youve called the police and posted his details on a forum?

I see worse happen daily.

Then you call the guy "graham norton" for not looking at you at the lights? Did you want him to get out and fight you?

You weren't exactly brave yourself. If someone done that to me I wouldn't be pleased, and I'd let them know at that time. You say you will if you see him again, so why not at the time?

Instead you go home, post his details on a forum, call the police and say "if I see him again......."

IMO that's as pathetic as his behaviour, if not worse.

Edited by Kev
  • Like 1

Does Kev's registration plate begin with T8? :lol: I can see that it is a black 350 and has a 5 digit private plate; where do you live Kev :stir:

According to the display picture his starts V6, not the man, just a grumpy one :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hilarious over reaction.

So a guy tailgated you, undertook you, called you a ****er and youve called the police and posted his details on a forum?

I see worse happen daily.

Then you call the guy "graham norton" for not looking at you at the lights? Did you want him to get out and fight you?

You weren't exactly brave yourself. If someone done that to me I wouldn't be pleased, and I'd let them know at that time. You say you will if you see him again, so why not at the time?

Instead you go home, post his details on a forum, call the police and say "if I see him again......."

IMO that's as pathetic as his behaviour, if not worse.

You see Kev, I guess the question is as follows. Would you rather that you, or your wife / girlfriend / son / daughter / granny / grandad be driving on roads with fellow motorists like Dt_028 or with Cocks like the buffoon in the black Zed he's described?

Just a question, just wondering which you think is worse. Driving like a selfish, dangerous, accident waiting to happen idiot.....or someone who thinks "My, that fellow is going to end up having a nasty prang, I better tell, ginger, bunty and the boys, so they can watch out for the rascal...."

I'd be interested to understand your logic.

• Like 2

I agree the guy in the 350z was a dick, I just didn't agree with the op's response. I don't doubt he's a responsible driver.

Worse happens to me on a daily basis. If you drive a certain type of car, idiots will try to race you.

Phoning the police is a pointless waste of time. Imagine if we all did it everytime we got cut up or someone undertook us.

I think he had his chance to make his point at the lights if he was so offended.

I don't want to argue. Just offered a different opinion and thought it was a bit rich the op calling this guy a "coward" when he went home to call the police to tell em someone flashed their lights and called him a ****er.

Personally I would only contact the police over a more serious matter and would have made my point to the idiot in the Z at the lights.

The police won't be interested anyway.

Edited by Kev

Kev, thanks for the response, I understand your thinking a bit more. I don't want to argue about this either. Your quite right that you were putting across a different opinion, wouldn't want to suggest you stop doing that. I just wasn't sure about your view on situation but you've made that clear, thanks.

Thanks for the reply kev, and don't worry I didn't go home and ring 999! There are ways of reporting drivers for dangerous behaviour other than 999 as this clearly wasn't an emergency.

And of course I would of like to have explained to this chap the stupid manor of his driving when we were at the round about. A few choice words hopefully would have done the trick, however this guy looked rather worried that I caught up with him on traffic after such a stunt, and just sped off as soon as he could. Obviously I wasn't going to follow him, it's not worth it. But my opportunity to express myself had gone and passed as he continued to drive like a idiot into the night. Hence the name and shame on here.

And yes there are far worse things that happen on the road, but this shouldn't be excused either.

Thanks for your response

• Like 2

I think - and that's not too often before opening my mouth - that, when someone drives like a c0ck, they know they've driven like a c0ck. You can tell them they are a c0ck, but they already feel that the are a c0ck. It's human nature to feel you would like to tell them they are a c0ck. If they value your opinion or not is anyone's guess but the bottom line is, that person will continue to drive like a c0ck. Not much we can do about it until, perhaps, one day he'll have a crash and think "i'm a c0ck" it's then, and only then, that they might consider changing his driving style from c0ck to considerate.

Edited by Rock_Steady

I think - and that's not too often before opening my mouth - that, when someone drives like a c0ck, they know they've driven like a c0ck. You can tell them they are a c0ck, but they already feel that the are a c0ck. It's human nature to feel you would like to tell them they are a c0ck. If they value your opinion or not is anyone's guess but the bottom line is, that person will continue to drive like a c0ck. Not much we can do about it until, perhaps, one day he'll have a crash and think "i'm a c0ck" it's then, and only then, that they might consider changing his driving style from c0ck to considerate.

You appear to have a bit of a fixation there...

index_zpsc7ca4375.jpg

:stir:

• Like 4

i got a warning for this be careful ;) ****

• Like 3

Does Kev's registration plate begin with T8? :lol: I can see that it is a black 350 and has a 5 digit private plate; where do you live Kev :stir:

According to the display picture his starts V6, not the man, just a grumpy one :lol:

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

maybe hes a friend of said ****

I got called a *****r the other day by a woman, who pulled out in front of me. For bibbing her and telling her when theres a give way line she's suppose to ****i*g stop!! then she started yelling so i said just f'king go and she either wanted to toss me off or it was a rude hand gesture :lol: mad me angry for the whole 24 miles journey home!

He's no friend of mine.

Are any of you lot members of the local neighbourhood watch?

Do you take photos of dogs fouling parks to send to the council?

Report your neighbours for loud music?

Judging by the reaction you'd think the op drove a micra with a fish on the back not a skyline.

Reminds me of the "complainers" show that was on TV the other night.

A 4 page thread because someone got tailgated and undertook?

I'll say again. I see much worse numerous times everyday. From idiots on their morning commute, to tunnel vision mums who don't use indicators on school runs.

• Like 2

He's no friend of mine.

Are any of you lot members of the local neighbourhood watch? - Yes

Do you take photos of dogs fouling parks to send to the council? - Yes

Report your neighbours for loud music? - Yes

Judging by the reaction you'd think the op drove a micra with a fish on the back not a skyline.

Reminds me of the "complainers" show that was on TV the other night.

A 4 page thread because someone got tailgated and undertook?

I'll say again. I see much worse numerous times everyday. From idiots on their morning commute, to tunnel vision mums who don't use indicators on school runs.

U Mad Bro? :lol: