My old crashed 350z on eBay!! DO NOT BID!!

Easty

So the lad who bought my 350 has now put it up on eBay but god don't bid!!

The engine is on it's way out and he hasn't said it's a cat C and really not shown the damage it had!!

Looks like he's just bogged it and then sprayed it the wrong colour!!

From this

2azypyvu.jpg

To this!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261485294229

Have a looks it's bloody amazing just who wrong he is about my baby and how much it's been bodged back together!!!

• Like 1

I really don't envy the person who wins it!!

I know what was going wrong with it!!

It was drinking that much oil I think it's only got another 10k left in it at most before it goes pop. . .

Well that's if you keep topping it up lol

If not it will be well before that :(

Here's his disclaimer..!! :surrender:

All sales are final and the highest bidder has no right of rescission and no refund or exchange rights.

Since this vehicle is being sold "AS IS - WHERE IS", it means that the purchaser is buying it "with all faults" and without any warranty or guarantee of any type, express or implied. Any information regarding this vehicle provided by the Seller is for convenience only. It is your sole responsibility to ascertain, confirm, research, inspect, and investigate a vehicle and any information regarding such vehicle prior to bidding on it and buying it !

Edited by WhackyWill

It also says on the ad that

"This car has been described truthful as can be and to the best of our knowledge"

I would imagine anyone turning up to get it if they win would just all away, I wouldn't pay out for that just to save myself one bad eBay review.

I would also hope that any prospective buyer would run an HPI on it and get the red light regarding the insurance claim?

What a complete an utter shoddy for sale thread. I'm surprised people are bidding. Maybe there's some right thick people out there.

GLWTS :lol:

Edited by Wasso