Hi.I have just joined up to the forum. I recently purchased a black GT4 with 42,300 on the clock. It is in great condition inside and out.I got the bug for the Z's through going out in my nephews 350z!!! My brother in law also purchased one the same day i went to get my one!!! I used to have a 200sx a few years ago with just basic mods.I have always loved Nissans and was looking at Skylines R33 & R34's but after foing in my nephews car the bug hit me.I am going to fit some de-cats +couple of other sectiins of the exhaust as the car has a brand new stainless back box.I also have purchased 3 alloy pulley to put on when i change the belts!!! I will get the car's speed restiction taken off and get the ECU re-mapped.Here's to a new era of Nissan loving for me!!!

excuse the spelling...i can spell and looked like a total dunce!!! x Q's me!!! :/ lol

Welcome aboard and don't worry about the spelling ~ TommyJones or whatever he's called is the worst and he can barely string a sentence together but we get the jist of it usually. :lol: (no offence Tommy) :D

Enjoy the Zed and impending Zeditus. :thumbs: