£230 lighter, and 2 days later....

ostego

Had attempted to clay bar my car a while back.... and ended up getting light scratches all over it because of me just being generally crap with stuff that requires a light hand and patience.

It was driving me mad! So figured I'd get it detailed by some professionals! £230 for a full enhancement detail at G7 sounds in Newbury did the trick. Is a lot of money to spend... but am thrilled with the level of attention and results achieved!

Just got the papers through for my new number plate too so now nobody would guess it is 11 years old!!

Before :

20140509_093332.jpg

20140509_093337.jpg

AFTER :

20140510_120053.jpg

20140510_120142correct.png

20140510_120128correct.png

20140510_120949.jpg

20140510_125253.jpg

20140510_130751.jpg

20140510_122112.jpg

• Like 2

Nice job, did they tell you what products were used?

Saw a trolley with all of the guy's products... would say conservatively there were about 50 different tubs/bottles. Seemed to be all AutoGlym.

He buffed, clayed, polished, waxed... everything basically! Even used sandpaper to get the deeper scratches out of the door. Nice job on the inside too, the seats are now lovely and soft, and has a nice new car smell to it as well. Hand cleaned the engine bay as well. Was about a 15 hour job overall

Is this Adams old car from sherness?

Looks great they done a fantastic job and it's also in the best colour.

Yeah, that's the guy! Do you know him?

Yes unfortunately lol.... He took me out in it when he had it when I was thinking about selling. Cracking car.

Is this Adams old car from sherness?

Looks great they done a fantastic job and it's also in the best colour.

Yeah, that's the guy! Do you know him?

Yes unfortunately lol.... He took me out in it when he had it when I was thinking about selling. Cracking car.

Haha, yeah... i got the same sort of "test drive" when i first went to have a look at it! Nearly had a heart attack!

Were a few nasty surprises that i found after buying it, doubt he was aware of the issues though... but fingers crossed I've put them all right now (as i can't afford any more!)