What a day ... I'm in love !!

Dean_1983

Ok so as some may know I traveled down by train from Glasgow to Sheffield today to see a blade silver 04 reg Zee GT with 47k on the clock , full history , cobra exhaust , nismo spoiler and new Falken rubber all round

Car was up for 6700 worked out a deal before I'd seen the car at £6200 and paid a £200 deposit for the guy to hold the car

So as you can see by the title I took the car , it was exactly as the seller described and is I'm great condition .. Even very few stone chips

The car to drive is stunning , even in wet conditions with me taking it very slow and careful it has bags of character and power

Plans for her ..

Alcantara steering wheel re trim

Rays / Rotas

Maybe suspension

Also thinking of removing the nismo spoiler for something more subtle

Some pics .. Car was filthy so I blasted it with a wee DIY jet wash ... Plan on spending a full day on her tomorrow duqu2une.jpg

In shock at the cost to full the tank lol

7usu2eja.jpg

enere9a5.jpg

du4use4e.jpg

Oh and the guy replaced the faulty Bose with this kenwood Bluetooth DAB number

tusejyje.jpg

debu3ege.jpg

ba6aru3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Congrats and lovely looking Zed. B)

Regarding the wheels. If I was you'd I'd go for the Rotas as in the correct offset/size it can negate the need for any spacers to help it fill the arches nicely and look super cool. :D

My advice is have a word with Mitz at the Cougar Store when you're ready for new alloys. ;)

Yeah to my joy the seller was very forceful that it needs to run on super ... Would have been gutted if he said to use 95 ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn't have bought it if he had run it on 95...

Take you time on getting Rays for it GT wheels are fine,

wait for the right set to come up and also the right location. '

Don't rush head long into modding without understanding the car first.

Just an observation. :blush:

• Like 3

Congratulations, lovely looking car.

The zeds really do put a smile on your face and I remember the day I bought my first one. The salesman walked up to the car, turned around and said, "you do know that as soon as I turn this key you are going to fall in love" he was absolutely right and I've been smiling like an idiot ever since.