Twin Turbo Kit - GReddy

hmm would it be silly to put this on a motor with 120k on it

Depends how well it's been serviced I imagine.

well i cant say before me

but ive had it 2 years done 12k and serviced it 5 times twice annually and the others after big track events

WANT! He says in the description £800 fitting which was a pleasent surprise...

Sucks about the whole not fitting thing though, that's a bit of a bummer aha

I actually know the guy selling this and he say:

Spacing the rack 5mm and a smaller steering coupler solves the problem. Thomas as Zurawski Motorsport has fitted a few and the quote for fitting was from him. Anyone wanting it fitted, speak to him. 07597 722472 Is his work mobile.

Tempted myself ............. :dry:

Spacing the rack 5mm and a smaller steering coupler solves the problem. Thomas as Zurawski Motorsport has fitted a few and the quote for fitting was from him. Anyone wanting it fitted, speak to him. 07597 722472 Is his work mobile.

O really, so is that fitting price including this rack spacing etc? Sounds very reasonable..

O really, so is that fitting price including this rack spacing etc? Sounds very reasonable..

Remember that was for fitting and I think he said a base map - you will still need dyno time to map it in so add a few hundred for that :thumbs:

hmm would it be silly to put this on a motor with 120k on it

Depends how well it's been serviced I imagine.

well i cant say before me

but ive had it 2 years done 12k and serviced it 5 times twice annually and the others after big track events

FORGE! ;):p

Just something about having 2 turbos under the bonnet though... :p

the additional work required to get it in concerns me a little though, would anything else need to be purchased to get going? some guages I presume?

Not necessarily, you could fit and forget ........... until you crapped yourself at every set of lights anyway ;):lol:

Hold on, something doesn't add up here - people often quote 10k+ to get any kind of FI done properly? £3800 + let's just say another £2k to get everything else sorted that people have mentioned in this thread... that's a long shot from 10k? What's missing? Just curious if one of the FI experts could indulge me :)

Thats when building the engine aswell.. running stock block you wont get more then 400whp anyways since it will blow above that..

It will cost you 10+ if you gonna build engine...parts and labour not cheap! Around 15k in total

Ahh okay, thanks :)