Twin Turbo Kit - GReddy

So for an otherwise standard car (Rev-up), you'd be restricted so around ~400bhp / 380lb/ft (conrods being the initial restriction), and presume an uprated clutch and larger diameter exhaust system (inc. decats) would be required also?

I presume an Up-rev map could accomodate this set-up with the standard ECU, and be potentially superior?

Edited by Rosssco

Just something about having 2 turbos under the bonnet though... :p

the additional work required to get it in concerns me a little though, would anything else need to be purchased to get going? some guages I presume?

I personally wouldn't run without gauges. Last thing you want is to be boosting and not realize you're over boosting.. :headhurt:

Ah no I totally agree, tbh I see it as a good excuse to get guages, I would love some a pillar guages regardless aha

Just wondering if there are any other parts like that, but not included in the kit that you would ideally need to safely run such a setup..?

Ah no I totally agree, tbh I see it as a good excuse to get guages, I would love some a pillar guages regardless aha

Just wondering if there are any other parts like that, but not included in the kit that you would ideally need to safely run such a setup..?

All down to how much power you want and willing to spend

Hold on, something doesn't add up here - people often quote 10k+ to get any kind of FI done properly? £3800 + let's just say another £2k to get everything else sorted that people have mentioned in this thread... that's a long shot from 10k? What's missing? Just curious if one of the FI experts could indulge me :)

Thats when building the engine aswell.. running stock block you wont get more then 400whp anyways since it will blow above that..

It will cost you 10+ if you gonna build engine...parts and labour not cheap! Around 15k in total

My build was 16k including parts and turbo kit. Stock internals are capable of up to 400bhp but I know people who have run more..

• 3 weeks later...

I did indeed, it will be up for sale soon :) I'm never going to get around to fitting it.

I'm also in Newport.

That must of been one hell of an impulse buy then?!! You've only had it a month, just. :lol:

If I was you I'd just put it to one side and see how you feel in a few months ~ maybe you'll get it fitted in the future then. B)

Hell I don't have the skills or the money lol.

Sam will need to confirm what's actually happening with his zed. That was the last i heard. Hopefully he's changed his mind :)

Just remortgage your house, ...it'll be fine trust me. :lol::D

Yeah hopefully he's not selling as always a shame to see good members leaving for new pastures.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I have been in two minds as to sell my zed and go old American muscle. I actually took a deposit on it but had to refund him as I just couldn't let it go.

With regard to the turbo it was a complete impulse it was 5 mins up the road from me and looked shiney haha.

It's an incredible kit but I want to put the money into other things like a vw van to go surfing with etc.

I got it for a steal compared to the £5000 it cost to import from Japan, never said I got it for under 3k also it now comes with injectors etc that it didn't in the eBay add also parts I have sourced that were missing ... Thanks for your input anyway :)

Edited by 3sjr