Hi to all! New member in Aberdeen

Got my zed! Finally.

got it for few weeks but didnt had a chance to properly drive it. Well... did few hundred miles on my first day :-) just couldn't get out of it :-)

Now Im stuck offshore and thinking of it sitting there on my driveway on its own, alone, I bet its missing me :-)

Got some photos from the day when I got it, and peeking now and then... this makes it even worse!!

Anyway... Im off to welcome faye ;-)... just kidding :-)

Its Kuro black, non Gt, UK model... black on black

• Like 2

Welcome. There's a fair few of us up here in Aberdeen. No doubt there will be a few meets planned for when you're back onshore. Sure Aaron (events organiser) will be along soon to welcome you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Got my zed! Finally.

got it for few weeks but didnt had a chance to properly drive it. Well... did few hundred miles on my first day :-) just couldn't get out of it :-)

Now Im stuck offshore and thinking of it sitting there on my driveway on its own, alone, I bet its missing me :-)

Got some photos from the day when I got it, and peeking now and then... this makes it even worse!!

Anyway... Im off to welcome faye ;-)... just kidding :-)

Its Kuro black, non Gt, UK model... black on black

Ha ha ha :p

Welcome to you too