The "I Didn't Welcome fayelady_z" Thread...

chubbster

Well, ive just read all of the comments on this thread, and I must say, most of you are very nice, genuine people. However, some of you really are rather rude to call someone sad and pathetic just because they have a picture of themself as their "avatar" or whatever its called. If you take a look around there are plenty of lads that have links to their pages etc on here but im guessing you haven't noticed that. I had never even been on a firum for cars before and hadnt read any posts so I thought you were supposed to have a picture of either yourself or your car. I do apologise if all ive done is not to your taste, and are certainly entitled to having your own opinion. But maybe think twice before making yourself like a royal aresehole by using such hurtful words.

I will be the bigger person and leave it at that.

One last think actually...... this is my 11th car and I do infact love cars, just none as much as I love my zed.

Thank you.

• Like 13

I think everyone probably needs to get over it... wow a girl who owns a Zed and may or may not look like her avatar? :shrug:

I have only just seen the original thread :)

I also work with a girl who owns a Zed and I resist talking to her as much as possible, in fact when I see her I close my eyes and hide under a chair as she's very scary :)

There is another lady at work who has a Zed and I have never spoken to her. Now that's strong.

I do have my wallpaper on my PC a picture of a Gal from Fast and Furious getting out of a Zed so I do have a weak spot :(

A lot of girl/Zed links going on here. It's a conspiracy I say, the girls are taking over :)

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

Well, ive just read all of the comments on this thread, and I must say, most of you are very nice, genuine people. However, some of you really are rather rude to call someone sad and pathetic just because they have a picture of themself as their "avatar" or whatever its called. If you take a look around there are plenty of lads that have links to their pages etc on here but im guessing you haven't noticed that. I had never even been on a firum for cars before and hadnt read any posts so I thought you were supposed to have a picture of either yourself or your car. I do apologise if all ive done is not to your taste, and are certainly entitled to having your own opinion. But maybe think twice before making yourself like a royal aresehole by using such hurtful words.

One last think actually...... this is my 11th car and I do infact love cars, just none as much as I love my zed.

Thank you.

Fair play, well said!

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

• Like 1

I think everyone probably needs to get over it... wow a girl who owns a Zed and may or may not look like her avatar? :shrug:

I also work with a girl who owns a Zed and I resist talking to her as much as possible, in fact when I see her I close my eyes and hide under a chair as she's very scary :)

There is another lady at work who has a Zed and I have never spoken to her. Now that's strong.

I do have my wallpaper on my PC a picture of a Gal from Fast and Furious getting out of a Zed so I do have a weak spot :(

A lot of girl/Zed links going on here. It's a conspiracy I say, the girls are taking over :)

Linus27: Do you have a portfolio of girls who own Zeds? You have already admitted to a 'weak spot'. I hope you're not stalking this poor lady, she seems to have had a bad time on the forum already without you bothering her :stir:

• Like 1

Linus27: Do you have a portfolio of girls who own Zeds? You have already admitted to a 'weak spot'. I hope you're not stalking this poor lady, she seems to have had a bad time on the forum already without you bothering her :stir:

Kraziekatz1, I am disappointed, I was expecting a far ruder reply from you especially after how rude you were to me at work today :) You are becoming far too girly in your old age :)

• Like 1

Kraziekatz1, I am disappointed, I was expecting a far ruder reply from you especially after how rude you were to me at work today :) You are becoming far too girly in your old age :)

Sorry, really hate to disappoint.....but sensed a bit of tension in this thread. I can kick you in the ******** at work later if that helps :ninja:

• Like 1

Thank you.

Well said!

I'm sure you realise that I made this thread for a bit of a laugh. Inevitably, testosterone will rear its head from time to time on a sports car forum - I'm sure you know that already.

It's clear to me (and many others) that your 'car credentials' are at least the equal of many users here.

Finally, I enjoyed your phrase, "making yourself like a royal aresehole" - very succinct :)

• Like 2