How many Zeds have you owned?

zeddy addict

Three - in 2004 (gunmetal 53 plate), in 2006 (black 56 plate) and my lovely silver '10 plate 370z in 2011. I must say the 370z is light years ahead of the 350's in terms of creature comforts and it's significantly more powerful from stock than my either my 276bhp or my 296bhp 350's were. Fingers crossed that there is a 4-pot turbo Z replacement just around the corner - then it will be four.

...and a big part of me would love a 240z, 280 z or 300zx.

Pics of the 370 please. So wanted one of these but the write ups were mixed. Makes sense that they should be a better car as Nissan always go the extra mile. Think they are all great cars in their own way though.

As you asked so nicely...

Before the wheel refurb...

40f49138-ab85-49d5-811d-4feb342e56ec.jpg

After the wheel refurb...

19f2c4bc-76bc-4dba-b7f9-9b87dbefadf8.jpg

Thank you...

donuttime.jpg

• Like 1

Three - in 2004 (gunmetal 53 plate), in 2006 (black 56 plate) and my lovely silver '10 plate 370z in 2011. I must say the 370z is light years ahead of the 350's in terms of creature comforts and it's significantly more powerful from stock than my either my 276bhp or my 296bhp 350's were. Fingers crossed that there is a 4-pot turbo Z replacement just around the corner - then it will be four.

Pics of the 370 please. So wanted one of these but the write ups were mixed. Makes sense that they should be a better car as Nissan always go the extra mile. Think they are all great cars in their own way though.

Thank you...

donuttime.jpg

I preferred them before the refurb

• Like 3

Only 1 so far, an 8 year old roadster that I've owned for 2 1/2 years. I thought I'd be changing it after 3 years but have decided to keep it another couple of years. Since making the decision I have bought a new soft top and MPSS all round....I'm falling in love with it all over again...

Should I mention the 4 new MPSS ?

Only 1 so far, an 8 year old roadster that I've owned for 2 1/2 years. I thought I'd be changing it after 3 years but have decided to keep it another couple of years. Since making the decision I have bought a new soft top and MPSS all round....I'm falling in love with it all over again...

Should I mention the 4 new MPSS ?

Yep should it from the rooftops "I love my MPPS they are the best tyre for a Zed" *

* this is my personal opinion and not based on any technical knowledge ;)

• Like 2

-DE as a taster for 6 weeks and chopped in for.

-Revup

No zeds after this but I'm keep this until its on its last legs.

Will still be staying with the Nissan family though.... Three letters sum it all.

• Like 1

Thank you...

donuttime.jpg

Lovely, thanks for the pics!

I preferred them before the refurb

I'll get them re-done for you then.

Man ! You're so selfish doing what YOU want to you're car, what the hell were you thinking !

Sorry - promise it won't happen again - I'll make sure I check before doing anything in future. :bangin: