Unique R34 GTR

coldel

Yes, your chance to own this piece of machinery. Ex-lottery winners car, that he couldnt get insured, so converted it to RWD and dropped a smaller engine in it. Apparently HKS have been all over it with £15ks worth of upgrades, £4ks worth of custom wheels etc and can beat anything on the road...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191112336609

Not sure if anyone should break it to him what he has is in fact an R34 GTT.

I wonder if he seriously is just trying it on or actually bought it for silly money believing this story :bangin:

£4K custom wheels my arse they look like tenzo or wolfrace with some cheap white platidip

and dont gtrs have brembos?

whos the horrible ****ers offering him £5 and £10 then

"So he had the 2.7 engine taken out and a new 2.0 Twin Turbo Engine fitted"

o dear

Edited by StevoD

Well he has pulled the ad now - its the most bizarre ad I have seen in a while, I can't imagine that this guy believes what he has written? Its a 'flashy' car with stuff done to it, but in no shape or form is it a £20k car. Plenty of young lottery winners driving about in Ferraris and even younger lads on the Skyline forum who own GTRs - maybe he was just chancing his arm to see if someone would fall for it?

Why didn't he just sell it and buy a gtt?

Exactly, its all a load of old horlicks. I can't imagine insuring a car that has had an engine swap and £15ks worth of upgrades to give it enough power to eat alive any GTR is going to be any more insurable than a stock GTR.

Why didn't he just sell it and buy a gtt?

Exactly, its all a load of old horlicks. I can't imagine insuring a car that has had an engine swap and £15ks worth of upgrades to give it enough power to eat alive any GTR is going to be any more insurable than a stock GTR.

but it is a gtt is it not hes just trying to pass it off as a gtr

Edited by StevoD

Plenty of young lottery winners driving about in Ferraris and even younger lads on the Skyline forum who own GTRs - maybe he was just chancing his arm to see if someone would fall for it?

Plenty of footballers 20/21 with Ferraris/Lambos too.

Pete

I'm buying an R34 GTR (if someone buys my zed tt). IMO this one is well over priced for what it is.. Doesn't even have an RB26, not to mention it looks like its had a fire under the bonnet looking at how disgusting the engine bay is.. Doesn't look clean at all! Save an extra 3/4k and buy a real GTR!

I really think he was told all this and believed it when he bought it, imagine he would have had a few 'questions' from prospective buyers which has probably now led him to realise that he has been royally ripped off. Have to pity the poor guy.

I really think he was told all this and believed it when he bought it, imagine he would have had a few 'questions' from prospective buyers which has probably now led him to realise that he has been royally ripped off. Have to pity the poor guy.

no pitty for him should have done his research hes not buyng a 1.6 focus hes building quite a rare sought after Japanese supercar, well he wanted to if he thought it was a gtr

I just laughed at the upgrades list and the prices :lol:

CF bonnet at over £2K? Must have had carbon weave hand woven by 19-year-old virgins while being bathed in holy water

Is there a group buy? Can we arrange a factory tour?

• Like 2