Check Ground Clearances (ouch)

rothers2901

I just don't get it. I get a drop to reduce the arch gap and spacers to fill the arches, but I really don't get the whole slammed/stretched tyre/top of the rim disappearing into the arch/roller skate/undriveable on all but marble flat surface thing.

I don't think it's just cos I'm old, there's something else wrong. I think it's because it's deliberately setting out to sabotage your own car's ride, comfort, performance, aero parts and drivability - all in one go!

• Like 4

I just don't get it. I get a drop to reduce the arch gap and spacers to fill the arches, but I really don't get the whole slammed/stretched tyre/top of the rim disappearing into the arch/roller skate/undriveable on all but marble flat surface thing.

I don't think it's just cos I'm old, there's something else wrong. I think it's because it's deliberately setting out to sabotage your own car's ride, comfort, performance, aero parts and drivability - all in one go!

to use an old saying your girl were them sexy high heels that get you going it aint because there comfortable or practice

Run out of "likes" for today, ...but agree 100% SuperStu. :thumbs:

to use an old saying your girl were them sexy high heels that get you going it aint because there comfortable or practice

I think that's the thing, right there. High heels I get, they are sexy but impractical, super slammed is not sexy IMO and impractical.

Glad that's cleared up. I was doing my confused face.

Run out of "likes" for today, ...but agree 100% SuperStu. :thumbs:

I've literally never run out of likes, what's the daily limit for someone like you who has "like" problem? :lol:

I think that's the thing, right there. High heels I get, they are sexy but impractical, super slammed is not sexy IMO and impractical.

Glad that's cleared up. I was doing my confused face.

I find it pretty sexy... More so when the door opens and a sexy lady with sexy heels on gets out...

• Like 3

Dont know about anyone else but anytime i hear the underside of my car scraping off speedbumps etc i get that same kinda feeling you do when someone runs their finger nails down a blackboard :(
feels worse than that, struggling to find the appropriate response without getting a warning point!

Dont know about anyone else but anytime i hear the underside of my car scraping off speedbumps etc i get that same kinda feeling you do when someone runs their finger nails down a blackboard :(
feels worse than that, struggling to find the appropriate response without getting a warning point!

Does your bum grab hold of the seat leather? :lol:

• Like 1

Does your bum grab hold of the seat leather? :lol:

it would but with the heated seats can't get no traction :lol:
  • Like 1