How Many Miles to a Full Tank?

Darren350

As title guys, what's the best and worst miles covered to one full tank of fuel?

Since ownership I've filled her up 3 times costing about £70 a time on Momentum and get a steady 200 miles each time before needing to refuel.

This seems pretty bad to me, but most days I only cover half a mile to work and back, and then give it a proper spanking on my days off.

I'm thinking of buying a push bike for work now the summer is upon us though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I get 350-400 miles on a full tank with mixed driving. Works out at about about £0.28 a mile.

Yours seems very low, but driving half a mile to work and back really isn't efficient at all and not what the car is designed for.

Edited by Jp606

Interesting, because most "what MPG" threads have everyone doing well over 25... unless my maths is terrible, people are doing well under this.

200 miles to a tank is under 12mpg... that's clearly not right!

Since ownership I've filled her up 3 times costing about £70 a time on Momentum

£70 is about 50 litres @ £1.35 per litre. The Zed has an 80 litre tank? 200 miles from 50 litres is about 18mpg, so about right if doing short journeys and blasts.

£70 is about 50 litres @ £1.35 per litre. The Zed has an 80 litre tank? 200 miles from 50 litres is about 18mpg, so about right if doing short journeys and blasts.

Yeah, This.

A full 80 litres will cost you about 100 quid so what your using is about right for regular short journies.

Incidentally, regular half mile journies will do the car no good at all. Your oils will never be getting up to temperature.

Yeah, This.

A full 80 litres will cost you about 100 quid so what your actually using is about right for regular short journies.

Incidentally, regular half mile journies will do the car no good at all. Your oils will never be getting up to temperature.

I'll be buying a bike within the next week or so then guys, just a cheapy thing from Tesco. I can walk to work in around 7 minutes to be fair but enjoy driving the car. If such short journeys are of detriment to the 350 then I shan't use it for work anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dude, get a bike, get some warm gear and get peddling! at that distance you wont even get time to get a sweat on..

then when you get home at night and the traffics died down you can go for a spin :drive1