Hands up...Who cleaned their Zed this weekend..??

WhackyWill

I give up...This is the result of last

nights rain..I'm not cleaning it every day..!! :rant: :rant:

Just put a good layer(s) of wax on and then you only need to snowfoam, rinse and dry.

Or go to Halfrauds and buy an outdoor breathable car cover, I think it's medium from their range

• Like 1

Well that was hard work, just worked up a thirst for a pint.

se5ynery.jpg

y2y4ajyg.jpg

va2e3asa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent 3 hours on Sat doing this. Just seen my Zed today..!! WTF..!

upamubep.jpg

Another hour out of my life re cleaning the car..!

3ysu3ydy.jpg

I give up...This is the result of last

nights rain..I'm not cleaning it every day..!! :rant: :rant:

y6ytyqu5.jpg

Bought my 350 on Friday was ok clean wise (for traders clean anyway), now it is exactly like this. Work at a building site to it just get covered in dust if the wind blows the right way =( fighting a never ending battle, but it is worth.

If only we lived in Australia.

Flip that. :surrender:

Hot at Christmas, pretty much everything out there animal wise is trying to kill you or poison you, health cares not the best and if you don't live in the city then "local" means a drive across the distance from Earth to the Moon just to visit a Pub. :lol: *May be some exaggeration*

• Like 1

Looks like we might all be re-washing.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/apr/02/smog-alert-england-wales-air-pollution-saharan-dust

It's all well and good them giving advice to people with 'health issues' but what about detailers?????

Too right, Missus car looks like it has been across the Sahara :lol:

Luckily mine is garaged :yahoo:

Sent from the golf club...

Does anyone use there Windscreen wipers??? This god damn crap filthy weather, drizzle and leaves crap on my screen, but if I use the wipers it will make it were . I.e. the Wiper+Washer Mech is Sh!t! Ends up down Drivers side window EVERYTIME! :angry::rant:

So I'll only ever use them if I reaaaaaalllly really have to, or by accident :lol:

No, the jet is on the arm. If the blades (the actual rubber bit) is duff, then it'll never clean properly.

Bosch or PIAA, in either standard or blade flavour.

Sorry I meant Arm, they clean the screen fine, it's just that when the arm reaches top of the window when the jet washer is squirting, it ends up over shooting and drizzling down the pillar and onto the side window.

No, the jet is on the arm. If the blades (the actual rubber bit) is duff, then it'll never clean properly.

Bosch or PIAA, in either standard or blade flavour.

Sorry I meant Arm, they clean the screen fine, it's just that when the arm reaches top of the window when the jet washer is squirting, it ends up over shooting and drizzling down the pillar and onto the side window.

No problem , just clean the windscreen at night when you have your lights on... :lol: :lol:

We've had Saharan dust in the past but so far nothing. However, I'm getting a huge amount of conifer debris, something I've not seen before. It's very small, each piece is around a millimeter but the car is covered in them. I'm guessing the trees (which I planted myself in 1980) are going through some sort of shedding process.

Pete

Let go of the stalk a bit earlier then, it only activates when you're holding it down.

Doesn't it? Been a while since I used one on a Zed, I must admit. I know all my other cars do that.

Let go of the stalk a bit earlier then, it only activates when you're holding it down.

Doesn't it? Been a while since I used one on a Zed, I must admit. I know all my other cars do that.

Doesn't matter what you do it all ends up on the drivers window whatever.... you can minimise it by doing what you said, but still happens...

Sent from the golf club...

just started cleaning the exhausts using a thread of here. made a massive difference as well. I will get some pictures up shortly, one exhaust is done atm one isn't, so you can see the difference.