370Z Wheels on the 350Z - Pics!

evest

370Z Wheels on the 350Z.

So I headed on down towards the Darty area (great tunnel) to meet with peteman35 today to relieve him of his 370Z wheels! Top lad and a public cheers to him for helping me out (and doing the messy bits with the copper grease!). A beautiful sunny day and between us we had my zed re-shod in fairly short order.

20mm spacers on the front (a must in order to clear the Brembos) and no spacers on the back. Stock suspension set up.

Personally I could not be happier and think they look the bomb! Judge for yourselves!

:teeth:

(back home and clean!)

20140301_170257.jpg

20140301_170232.jpg

20140301_170315.jpg

20140301_170336.jpg

(ps - feel free to take the mick out of the kanji tats - everyone else does! :lol: )

Look's really good evest. B)

So are you going to get some spacers for the back as well?

Not sure TBH - I quite like the way they sit as is, if I did get spacer then probably no more than 10mm. I think it maybe needs lowering by 10-20mm and I'll see how it looks then. :thumbs:

Look's really good evest. B)

So are you going to get some spacers for the back as well?

Not sure TBH - I quite like the way they sit as is, if I did get spacer then probably no more than 10mm. I think it maybe needs lowering by 10-20mm and I'll see how it looks then. :thumbs:

Cool. As long as your happy with the set up then that's all that matters. ;)

Would love to lower my car but too many speed bumps in my area so don't think it's worth the hassle. :(