Any rear bumpers that suit quad tail pipes?

scobie140

As title really, The 350z's backside could be doing with a touch up plus there is a few other niggling marks needing done so thought if I'm going to be paying to get the back done I might as well look at a different rear bumper and just get that painted to save doing it further down the line.

As it stands I'm stuck between the Chargespeed rear and the Veilside rear but wondered if there were any bumpers for the 350z that would suit two set of twin pipes (similar to the M3 set up but a bit bigger)?

Cheers

I don't think the veilside rear would suit twin tailpipes at both ends, it has a semi-circle cutaway for the exhaust so I expect twin pipes wouldn't fit.

Sorry I meant I was thinking about them and keeping my current pipes but wondered if there was any bumpers that could go with twins and I could just get the tail pipes changed over.

Looking down through the list not many of them could really pull of a dual twin, the standard one StevoD found looks not bad actually. The AMS just looks too much for me, I'd prefer something a bit more subtle

I came across aerokit but cant find any decent pics of them fitted and never really herd of them plus their website crashes alot.

Think I'll just keep an eye out for a good deal on either the Veilside V2 or a Chargespeed

Edited by scobie140

Pm Rt and see if they will do a deal with you go on get it :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might just do that!

Looks similar, doesn't have the vents and also has had further modifications. This is what it should look like.

null_zps666313cb.jpg

I like the chargespeed but not sure if the diffuser is just a bit big now that I've been comparing it to the veilside

I quite like the veil side in this pic http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3265/261/33160130007_large.jpg

But hench's chargespeed looks good aswell http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t533/hensh65/image_zps040d8045.jpg

decisions decisions!?