Anybody got a black 350 with black rays????

Darren350

Soooo many people spray them black. .... I don't often express my opionion on here but would you wear a black shirt, black tie and black trousers? And..black shoes? No.... The rays are a very sought after wheel. Even people that don't own my car appreciate they are rays. Having a black car you need contrast. Sorry for the guys that have already sprayed them black but all I think of is halfords saxso and corsers. Stealth ? Not sure...?

door handles i sprayed myself it has been done a fair bit, bronzes looks best on a black car in my opinion but all depends what you want to go for some all black on black do look rely aggressive all i would say is get it done by the pro's as rays look good in nearly every colour

Soooo many people spray them black. .... I don't often express my opionion on here but would you wear a black shirt, black tie and black trousers? And..black shoes? No.... The rays are a very sought after wheel. Even people that don't own my car appreciate they are rays. Having a black car you need contrast. Sorry for the guys that have already sprayed them black but all I think of is halfords saxso and corsers. Stealth ? Not sure...?

Errr I think I need to buy a white shirt then ! :lol:

• Like 1

Not a fan of black on black. A few on here have it but I think it looks cheap, lazy and boring. The only way you can get away with it is if you have a very aggressive bodykit and better looking wheels that the Rays.

All IMO of course :)

• Like 1

Yeah, black on black looks awful.

43.jpg

;)

Silver lip helps though, I'm not sure an all-black car would be quite the same. I ran black Rays on my old Zed, but that was Azure so not quite as solid.

Zed1.jpg

Silver lip is the key bit.

I liked my lancer black on black to be fair and Taddys zed was one of my all time favourites.

So basically what im saying in contrast to my last post is black on black FTW!!

Formula silver would look fit on a black zed. They're really nice wheels, draw people's eyes to them to admire them, not to search if they're actually there :lol: Black door handles would be cool as though.

All just IMO though. Do a few photoshop runs and see what gets your engine revving. :)

Edited by SuperStu

Hmm, I wanted to see peoples pictures of black on black and considering the lack of them and peoples responses maybe it isn't such a good idea lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Fire up google and search for "black on black rim action", probably best no to at work. :lol:

• Like 1

Hmm, I wanted to see peoples pictures of black on black and considering the lack of them and peoples responses maybe it isn't such a good idea lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I agree with some of the others, so long as you have some aftermarket wheels with a polished lip it works, but if its rays painted black it doesnt as there is nothing to break the black up and just looks like you have sprayed them with a rattle can :)

Most colours work on a black car to be fair, you dont have to be quite as fussy as to pick something that goes with a bold colour ;)