Whats so special about this..??

WhackyWill

I wouldn't read into what has sold because if the price is changed in a listing, it doesn't reset the numbers sold. But it does seem strange that someone would do the typical price change by doubling the cost, it's usually adding a zero.

I wouldn't read into what has sold because if the price is changed in a listing, it doesn't reset the numbers sold. But it does seem strange that someone would do the typical price change by doubling the cost, it's usually adding a zero.

I seriously think they are selling at £75 - 00 because people dont know any different. :rant:

Whenever I see something like that I just assume they are out of stock - change the price and no one buys, get some back in stock, lower the price.

Save them deleting the item and re-listing etc.

EDIT: But I prefer Vik's answer really :)

Edited by Keyser

Whenever I see something like that I just assume they are out of stock - change the price and no one buys, get some back in stock, lower the price.

Put in a quantity and it takes you to check out at £75 - 00 so its in stock, and that's no surprise.. :scare: :scare:

Put in a quantity and it takes you to check out at £75 - 00 so its in stock, and that's no surprise.. :scare: :scare:

If it sells at double the price they'll find stock ;)

It is something to do with stock or lack of and pricing, when it comes back to stock the price goes down.

It is something to do with stock or lack of and pricing, when it comes back to stock the price goes down.

Dont think so. The site said 41 in stock and it will let you check it out at £75 - 00 (see below)

5 Litre ELF Solaris DPF 5w-30 Renault /Nissan Engine OIL

Qty: 1

£75.00

Choose a delivery service

•  

Standard services - £5.00

Other 48 Hour Courier

Est. delivery between Wed. 12 Feb. - Thu. 13 Feb.

+ £5.00

Beat me to it! ^^ That, also read somewhere that it's cheaper for them to Bump the price up so no one buys it, as apposed to taking advert down and then re-listing.

Beat me to it! ^^ That, also read somewhere that it's cheaper for them to Bump the price up so no one buys it, as apposed to taking advert down and then re-listing.

But see my post above you can buy it and check it out on fleabay @ £75 - 00 ... :surrender:

But see my post above you can buy it and check it out on fleabay @ £75 - 00 ... :surrender:

Yeah I think it's safe to say your's is genuine, but things like bulbs up for sale at £1,000.000 are the ones i'm talking about :lol:

Yeah I think it's safe to say your's is genuine, but things like bulbs up for sale at £1,000.000 are the ones i'm talking about :lol:

Yes I have seen stuff like that at silly prices...but £75 for 5L of oil is taking the pi55 big time when you can buy it for

about £28 to £30 max... :blush:

Just to put my bit in.

I retail Elf HTX 3823 which is a 0w20 oil for £126.00p inc vat in 4 litre pack size.

Competition applications only.

At the other end of the range is Elf Excellium NF 5w40 it's £30.72p inc vat in 5 litre pack sizes.

Edited by vansman66

Just to put my bit in.

I retail Elf HTX 3823 which is a 0w20 oil for £126.00p inc vat in 4 litre pack size.

At the other end of the range is Elf Excellium NF 5w40 it's £30.72p inc vat in 5 litre pack sizes.

Do you retail this. 5 Litre ELF Solaris DPF 5w-30 Renault /Nissan Engine OIL for £75 - 00 .. ? :scare::surrender:

Just to put my bit in.

Do you retail this. 5 Litre ELF Solaris DPF 5w-30 Renault /Nissan Engine OIL for £75 - 00 .. ? :scare::surrender:

No, only the Elf HTX competition lubricants and the Excellium NF for the Clio Cup UK.

Just to put my bit in.

No, only the Elf HTX competition lubricants and the Excellium NF for the Clio Cup UK.

So how much should 5 Litre ELF Solaris DPF 5w-30 be then ? :blush:

Just to put my bit in.

So how much should 5 Litre ELF Solaris DPF 5w-30 be then ? :blush:

I would have thought it would around £30.00p