so i ditched the cream on the front bumper :(

lewisdavid_

and upgraded to a v2 nismo bumper ;).. abs plastic mesh along with the flushed out canards, lines and badges.. topped off with the black detail around the grille. What you all think?.. personally i love it :D !.... on a side note anyone wanna give me a HR bonnet... STILL looking ! LOL :p

1601435_10153752600820082_167527516_n.jpg

• Like 5

haha ! i run a car club called modified genius ( search it on Facebook ) were int he middle of launching a magazine so its been kinda stressful :(.. but yeah I'm back haha, looking for a HR bonnet because i just need one lol, i think cougar store is helping me out tbh.. and the colour is Buggati Veyron Centurion Gold.. :D

coming up:

dropping it about another inch, interior retrim and wiring up the sound system :)

• Like 1

The more you keep on with this awesomeness the more I keep on needing to do more to the car. I'm just awaiting my next call up for work and then the car is in to have the entire bodywork reconditioned and resprayed.

This is my favourite 350 in the country and my second favourite in the world.