"rare special edition GT".....really?

Lexx

Yes the bumpers look a bit 'matte' to me and an off black vs the gloss black original paintwork.

It is annoying though, how many cars really are 'perfect' after 7 years and 22,000 miles? That would mean there isnt a mark on them - so if I turn up and see a single stone chip I have been lied to. The words 'mint' and 'perfect' are all too over used nowadays in adverts.

Unfortunately some people do not take an objective view of their cars come sale time, and believe they are priceless and perfect and undervalued even at the asking price. Amazing how much difference a good ad and photos make - can sell a car for more money and in less time!

He's apparently got a dyno print out to prove the 350bhp from when it was remapped.

Get him to email it to you...clearly the 16bhp I got when I had a plenum spacer, stillen intake, milltek exhaust, berks hfcs was just a complete rip off.

He's apparently got a dyno print out to prove the 350bhp from when it was remapped.

Did you message him then or do you know him? :dry:

All I can see that he mentions about performance mods is a K&N air intake and although his exhaust might be an upgrade too there's no way that those two things are good for an extra 50-60bhp from standard. :wacko::lol:

I don't know him, I sent a message asking how his car is making 50bhp power over standard.

He replied that it was an upgraded air intake and ecu remapped which made the extra power. I've asked where he got it mapped as I obviously need to take my car there :lol:

I don't know him, I sent a message asking how his car is making 50bhp power over standard.

He replied that it was an upgraded air intake and ecu remapped which made the extra power. I've asked where he got it mapped as I obviously need to take my car there :lol:

+1. :lol:

That must be one hell of a good K&N air intake, ....possibly incorporating a 50bhp shot of nitrous. :D

I can't see the description!? Has he removed it as you all cained him :lol:

I can still see it. This is what it say's below;

My pride and joy 350z GT (UK not import) V6 3.5 350 bhp

Unfortunately I'm having to sell my pride and joy. As you can see in the photos it is in perfect condition. It comes with every optional extra including DVD, SAT NAV, Bose speaker system, heated seats, Brembo brakes ect.

I've upgraded the wheels to the 370z black edition Forged Rays, only 370 of the Black editions were made and I managed to get them from a write off. It has a full body kit including the GTR front bumper with carbon fiber splitter and and fiber glass bonnet.

I work away overseas so thats why it only has 22k on the clock, FSH and MOT's to prove. I'm only home for 2-3 months a year, and only drive if the weather is good, the rest of the time I store in a storage unit covered up.

The car drives like a dream and has never missed a beat, with the upgraded K&N air in take the roar from the engine sounds amazing and turns heads every time!

They're selling on here for over 10k with double the miles and more, starting bid is low to sell, no time wasters or test drives without proof of insurance.

Selling due to new car and looking to get a land rover defender in replace of this