Lamborghini doors

Yes, but Madmarky splashed out on the good quality ones from VDC or LSD or whatever they're called.

AFAIK the kit was around £900 because the gas shocks that hold the door up are heavy duty.

On cheaper kits, the gas damper seem to loose pressure over time and/or aren't up to the task in the first place.

Be cautious and ask seller questions before purchase

:lol: you Have to take the wing off to fit etc.I wouldn't touch this company if I were you I sent hem emails and when they replied it was like broken English not a worthy company for Zedd monies :thumbs:

So because something isn't made in an English speaking country, it's not worthy? :wacko:

• Like 1

Thanks for everyone's comments. For the money they were wanting for the kit it seemed like a good priced mod and the fitting I could attempt on my own being a engineer . But would be well pi**ed off if it was poor quality stuff.... So will look in to some better company's then. Could do with looking at a guide to fitting them :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

second what Bullet says! I spoke to mark in detail about his they are also crashed tested so you know you can still get out if the worst should happen etc. they are to cheap I would leave them alone and pay the right money for safety, strength and right fitment. I look over marks close up and they are well worth paying £900.

• 4 weeks later...