A new events organiser for Aberdeen.

martinmac

In recognition that the Scottish section covers a massive area we are pleased to announce that another events organiser has been appointed in Aberdeen. :D

We had a mini meet here at the weekend and I was very pleased to see people turning out in pretty awful conditions. Its apparent that this area is a bit of a hotspot for zeds and a very good series of regular meets could become established.

AaronC350z has agreed to step up and get things moving. :clap:

I am sure all the locals will give him full support. He will be along to introduce himself soon although looking at the traffic tonight it could be a while. :lol:

• Like 1

Good stuff Arron :thumbs:

We could host something on a Saturday morning once we have moved into the new place if you wanted

Might not be a bad idea ! Ive been wanting to pop over ! Maybe we could get something arranged and pull people together and get some ideas for meets and social events !

• Like 1

We could host something on a Saturday morning once we have moved into the new place if you wanted

Might not be a bad idea ! Ive been wanting to pop over ! Maybe we could get something arranged and pull people together and get some ideas for meets and social events !

I am not sure that would be a good idea for me in the scooby, I have seen their website. The zed costs me enough. :lol:

• Like 1

Well the builders have started with the repairs so hopefully we should be moving back in around 4 weeks time, ill keep you up to date with progress :)

Well the builders have started with the repairs so hopefully we should be moving back in around 4 weeks time, ill keep you up to date with progress :)

Yeah keep me posted ! when you get more solid dates il post something up see if it generates a bit of buzz !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...