E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

Ah thatll explain why my protank feels like its on flames when I use it. Definetly got lower ohm in mine as that sounds spot on. Ill grab some higher ohm wicks and was going to go for that mvp2 variable volt one. Its a bit bigger but i dont carry much on me normally. Once im working again ill get a smaller variable.

Do you find variable volt helps alot?

Variable voltage definitely helps imo. I was recommended it by a friend before I bought my starter kit so that's all I've used but I did try his non-variable voltage E-cig before starting & I wasn't impressed.

With the variable voltage it's better as you can turn up the voltage for more vapour/taste depending on the coil ohm you're running or E-liquid you're using.

@HaydnH ~ Nice atomizer for sure but it should be for that amount of money. My Mini pro-tank II was only £13 ~ now I feel cheap. :lol:

I packed up 2 years ago now going cold turkey was the only way for me - as the habit was not gone for me - if I had gone onto ECigs.

It has been hard, I still randomly want to smoke - but know I can't even have one.

The financial saving even if you only smoked 12 a day and bought them abroad like me - is still significant.

Good Luck for all those trying to quit

I packed up 2 years ago now going cold turkey was the only way for me - as the habit was not gone for me - if I had gone onto ECigs.

It has been hard, I still randomly want to smoke - but know I can't even have one.

The financial saving even if you only smoked 12 a day and bought them abroad like me - is still significant.

Good Luck for all those trying to quit

Well done for giving up especially going cold turkey. :scare::clap:

I know that wouldn't work for me so I am pleased that I've started on the E-cigs and haven't had a real cigarette for over 2 weeks now.

Saving me money & it's better than real cigarettes with Tar etc obviously but it's also slowly drawing me away from tobacco completely. Using a low nicotine content E-liquid at the moment so with time hope to go to a non nicotine liquid.

Nicotine's a hard addiction to beat though but hopefully I'll do it one day. :thumbs:

@HaydnH ~ Nice atomizer for sure but it should be for that amount of money. My Mini pro-tank II was only £13 ~ now I feel cheap. :lol:

I got a clone for £50, good quality although some of the machine edges could use a little sanding, lightly cut myself a few times. The originals are discontinued at present and the new version isn't expected until spring. :(

I got a clone for £50, good quality although some of the machine edges could use a little sanding, lightly cut myself a few times. The originals are discontinued at present and the new version isn't expected until spring. :(

Suppose £50 not too bad. I spent almost all of that on a used gold lighter from eBay before so as long as your getting good use from it what's the harm.

Hopefully I'll get a lot of use from my pro-tank but if it ever goes t*ts up I'd definitely consider the Kayfun for it's higher quality. B):)

^^ Cool. I'm currently on Liqua Cola flavour. :D

Had a weird first today ~ picked up my Mrs from her parents house and when she got in the car she stunk of smoke. Her Dad smokes and because I always did too I never noticed before but since starting the E-cigs I must be getting my sense of smell back. :surrender:

It was very bizarre and I can't help but think that's how I must have smelt to all my friends/family and work colleagues after I'd been smoking. :dry:

^^ Cool. I'm currently on Liqua Cola flavour. :D

Had a weird first today ~ picked up my Mrs from her parents house and when she got in the car she stunk of smoke. Her Dad smokes and because I always did too I never noticed before but since starting the E-cigs I must be getting my sense of smell back. :surrender:

It was very bizarre and I can't help but think that's how I must have smelt to all my friends/family and work colleagues after I'd been smoking. :dry:

I put on an old winter coat when it started to get cold late last year. I hadnt worn it since i stopped smoking and the smell nearly made me vommit. I was gagging every time I got a wiff!

Recieved my vamo v5 today along with my i clear 30s tank now just got to find some decent tasting e liquid.

I've got Liqua Strawberry flavour in mine right now ~ tastes great. :p

They do a great range in varying nicotine strengths. Some below although they do more flavours than in the picture. ;)

41ea0e0e-9252-4c74-bc9f-c54a94c00730.jpg

Recieved my vamo v5 today along with my i clear 30s tank now just got to find some decent tasting e liquid.

They do a great range in varying nicotine strengths. Some below although they do more flavours than in the picture. ;)

Where are you ordering these from?

I buy them from my local E-cig shop in Cardiff as I'm not sure I'd trust buying them from eBay or similar.

They do have an online shop if you're interested; http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!liqua/cn56

;)

I buy them from my local E-cig shop in Cardiff as I'm not sure I'd trust buying them from eBay or similar.

They do have an online shop if you're interested; http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!liqua/cn56

;)

Thank you kind sir

Nana's Dessert is my favourite at the minute: http://www.triphamme...Dessert/7345451

Tim's also just released Jaffa Cakes, Wine Gums and Honey Nut which I can't wait to try. :)

Bit more expensive those E-liquids then I'm used to paying but some of the flavours on that site look really tasty. :p

Sometimes just got to pay that little bit extra for the good stuff I guess though. :D