E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

I've got Mint, Lemon and Bubblegum!

It's only a little starter jobbie but it looks pretty (anodised Blue) and deffo tastes better than a real one!

It's too easy to say 'let's have a fag and a brew' when you're in a unit that's 2 degrees so I thought I better do something. Especially as I'm not going running or to the gym anymore.

My vaping kit cost 50 quid with spares.

Not a cheap starter kit then at all.

Oh well maybe it's just not for you but as long as you're happy going cold turkey & it's working for you that's the main thing. :thumbs:

I've got Mint, Lemon and Bubblegum!

It's only a little starter jobbie but it looks pretty (anodised Blue) and deffo tastes better than a real one!

It's too easy to say 'let's have a fag and a brew' when you're in a unit that's 2 degrees so I thought I better do something. Especially as I'm not going running or to the gym anymore.

It's definitely going to be a healthier option for you than smoking rollies/cigs all the time.

Let us know how you get on Ricey & if you want any E-liquid recommendations. Who know's you may ditch the rollies altogether. :D;)

forest fruits is my juice of choice at the moment mmmm

Sounds good. :p

Who makes that one? ..and what strength can you get it in please?

I'm currently on "Eshisha" E-liquids at 3mg of nicotine. A few of my favourites that they make are;

• Strawberry & white chocolate ~ very smooth vape & lot's of vapour
  • Peach & passionfruit ~ strong flavour & again lot's of vapour
  • Pomegranate & citrus
  • Blackberry & apple

Link: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc

forest fruits is my juice of choice at the moment mmmm

Sounds good. :p

Who makes that one? ..and what strength can you get it in please?

I'm currently on "Eshisha" E-liquids at 3mg of nicotine. A few of my favourites that they make are;

• Strawberry & white chocolate ~ very smooth vape & lot's of vapour
  • Peach & passionfruit ~ strong flavour & again lot's of vapour
  • Pomegranate & citrus
  • Blackberry & apple

Link: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc

The forest fruits is VIP, they do a few flavours at several nicotine strengths from strong to nicotine free

Strawberry and white chocolate sounds tasty may have to give that a try :thumbs:

• Like 1

Medium to high I would've said.

I'm like you, not vaping to give up but to still get a nicotine fix as I'm a cigar smoker and it's not always convenient to go for a 1 hour smoke in the cold! 6mg is more than enough for me, it does depend on what equipment and settings you are vaping with though.

3mg?!

I think they gave me 12mg is that strong or not? I thought it was medium to weak!

Medium to high I would've said.

I'm like you, not vaping to give up but to still get a nicotine fix as I'm a cigar smoker and it's not always convenient to go for a 1 hour smoke in the cold! 6mg is more than enough for me, it does depend on what equipment and settings you are vaping with though.

What JP said Ricey.

nicotine-chart.jpg

I started on 12mg mostly and a few bottles which where a little above at 16/18mg. Have slowly been lowering my intake so that now I'm only on 3mg Nicotine. :surrender::D

Next step is no nicotine as I don't think I can get any lower than the 3mg content E-liquids.

Got a new toy today, aspire nautilus :yahoo: it's got adjustable airflow, holds 5ml of juice and came with a spare Pyrex tank and a spare coil. Just tried it and it's very smooth :cloud9:

Tried some new juices too, butterscotch, strawberry cheesecake and tuiti fruity, I'm vaping the butterscotch just now, very nice, good throat hit, plenty of vapour and a very nice aftertaste mmmm

AFF57A4B-70D5-40B4-9185-75983CAAB6D6_zpsngn0cmuf.jpg

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

Nautilus is a great bit of kit. :)

Got some Suicide Bunnys Mother Milk juice coming tomorrow, yum yum. Quite expensive, but supposed to be amazing.

Don't know what these "chefs" are smoking that make up the E-liquids but they come up with some crazy a*** names for their juices. :surrender::lol:

Let us know what it's like. ;)

OMG the Mothers Milk is fantastic, favourite so far. Lots of vapour production as its 70/30 VG/PG, lovely and smooth with a good hit and taste. Comes in a nice glass bottle with a dripper.

Got a few bottles of E-liquid which will probably last me till the following weekend so I'll get some of that Mothers Milk to try when I'm in the E-cig shop next I think. :p

Like a lot of vapour liquids. B)

Haven't got a mod for it yet, it was out of stock when I bought the Atlantis tank but will be getting the Sigelei 100W plus when it's back in. It's higher wattage than I need but means I've got extra for if/when I upgrade. You need at least 30W to fire the 0.5 Ohm Atlantis.

Got the Atlantis when the UK Ecig Store had a flash sale for Boxing Day only for £16, bargain!!

Edited by Jp606