E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

^^Very nice. B)

How about a little review after you've had some time using it. ;)

.....so first run last night, filled up with 6ml of 3mg vanilla custard ejuice, I usually vape with either 18mg or 16mg but on the advice of the store where I bought my set I tried this out at 3mg as due to the set up I was advised that would be strong enough, on a 0.5 ohm coil I'm vaping at around 17watts (recomended range for this coil is 12 to 30 watts) and have to say omg, the vapour is a little warm but very smooth, really full creamy flavour and the plumes of vapour are huge, Ive been told that the sub tank will drink my ejuice pretty quick but with a 6 ml capacity a full tank will last plenty, got to say I'm absolutely stunned by the intensity of flavour and quantity of vapour this thing produces :cloud9:

5437F052-500E-40B6-912A-3C3471F1D358_zpsvinn8vv3.jpg

1FC8D782-F1E0-419E-A254-3793B170E95A_zpsdwvwfurq.jpg

The battery box comes with a rubber anti slip case and even though quite large sits comfortably in my hand and as you can see from the pic the tank is massive so time between fills should be quite good, it's also got a rebuilable atomiser attachment (RBA) so once I've had a little practice I'll be able to build my own coils :teeth::cloud9:

Edit- I've upped the watts to 25 for the last half hour or so, been incrementaly upping the watts through the day mmmmm tasting good :cloud9:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

^^Sounds good Andy. B)

I find that I have to change my coils fairly regularly to keep getting a good vape. You're really making me consider getting something new now as I really want something that'll create more vapour. :dry:

I don't think you can beat sub ohm coils if it's more vapour you're after, the flavour that comes through is a lot stronger too :)

I'd say the only shortfall to producing large clouds is the amount of ejuice you get through. You also require a higher rated battery due to the higher wattage being used for the lower ohm coils but the flavour is really full/strong and the clouds are great, I'm really pleased I tried this set up :)

There's a couple of sub ohm tanks with very good reviews the Kanger sub tank and the Aspire Atlantis both use sub ohm coils (around 0.5) and are capable of producing massive clouds, although to safely power a sub ohm device a high output battery is required.

I went for the Kanger sub tank as it holds a lot of ejuice and has the option of building diy coils :thumbs:

another option for lots of vapour is dripping but I haven't tried that yet ;)

... for my every day at work etc set up I really rate both the Aspire Nautilus and Nautilus mini with my MVP2 :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Gonna think about it Andy as I'm really hoping to eventually stop using the E-cig altogether. The thing is though I know if I bought one today and stopped using it a few months from now I'd have no problem selling it on as vaping is so popular. :)

I mean I put my old used "KangerTech mini protank II" on eBay & sold it for £8 delivered. It only cost me around £11 when new so that's pretty good really. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Vape Club are offering 20% off everything for one week with the code VOTY2014, that's where I get a lot of my juice from, really quick delivery :)

​Andy- get yourself some Mother's Milk for your subtank, clouds will be huuuuge as it's high VG.

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 1

If your intention is to quit completely GM then I think the way you've reduced your nicotine levels is most definitely the way to go with the minimum of withdrawal etc, that's ultimately going to be my goal but I must say for now I'm finding vaping very enjoyable at the moment. I completely agree with the sell it on trail of thought, I'm going to list a couple of my earlier purchases on that well known auction site ;)

Thanks for the heads up Jp606 I'll be sure to have a looksie on their website, can't resist a bargain :thumbs:

• Like 1

Santa bought me the Aspire Atlantis 0.5 Ohm 'sub-ohm' clearomizer for Christmas, just need to find a suitable battery for it, probably going for the Sigelei 100W but it's out of stock at the mo. Looking forward to sub-ohming :D

....so Jp606 did you go for the sigelei 100w or an alternative?

I can highly recommend it although waiting for the batteries to charge seemed like forever, took around 5 hours :scare:

If you're up and running how are you finding the Atlantis? I've still got that firmly set in my sights (roll on payday) :)

Jp what's the mothers milk like, are you enjoying it and what type of flavour is it please

Edited by tatooandy67

I haven't yet, I have some points to redeem at UK Ecig Store but they are still out of stock, think I'll just go elsewhere as I'm getting impatient now! Roll on payday for me too though..

Didn't realise you had the Sigelei 100W plus too, exact model I'm looking at, what batteries are you using and what charger?

Edited by Jp606

I haven't yet, I have some points to redeem at UK Ecig Store but they are still out of stock, think I'll just go elsewhere as I'm getting impatient now! Roll on payday for me too though..

Didn't realise you had the Sigelei 100W plus too, exact model I'm looking at, what batteries are you using and what charger?

These are the batteries

E1827425-9C12-4552-93AD-8A33985FAA29_zpsi2x0lpyo.jpg

And this charger

CAD7EE36-D31F-47BB-AFD5-8699C0860341_zpstfjikru5.jpg

I've so far gone through around 8mls of juice at 25watts and still showing 80% charge so they seem to be holding up ok :)

On the downside I just tried my favourite ejuice vampire vape strawberry milkshake 25watts/ 0.5 ohm and nearly blew my head off with the nicotine content :scare:

I use 18mg in my daily so thought I'd see how it faired when cranked up, definitely need to stick to either 3mg or 6 mg when vaping with sub ohm coils :lol:

Edited by tatooandy67

Yeah low mg juice is essential with sub-ohming! Not seen those batteries, people seem to go on about using special makes and all that but I can't see what difference it makes.

Yeah juice will go down quick in these, Aspire are bringing out a bigger tank very soon that you just swap for your existing one to hold more juice for this reason :)

When I got my rig I asked for high discharge/long lasting batteries and was recommend those pictured, they certainly seem to be up to the job so I've no complaints

Makes sense for aspire to release a bigger tank as I'd have thought 2ml would vape quite quickly, main reason I went for the kanger sub tank was the 6ml capacity, the RBA that comes with the kanger looks promising too although I havent tried it yet

I can't wait to try the Atlantis though, the reviews have all been extremely positive

:thumbs:

If your intention is to quit completely GM then I think the way you've reduced your nicotine levels is most definitely the way to go with the minimum of withdrawal etc, that's ultimately going to be my goal but I must say for now I'm finding vaping very enjoyable at the moment. I completely agree with the sell it on trail of thought, I'm going to list a couple of my earlier purchases on that well known auction site ;)

I'm enjoying it too. So much nicer being able to "smoke/vape" without stinking afterwards like you do with normal cigarettes plus the health benefits compared to using tobacco is great.

Going to the E-cig shop later this week so I'll have a chat with the guy's in there as we're quite friendly now and they've never tried to sell me something I don't need or want yet. Payday soon as well. :yahoo::D

• Like 1

I'm enjoying it too. So much nicer being able to "smoke/vape" without stinking afterwards like you do with normal cigarettes plus the health benefits compared to using tobacco is great.

Going to the E-cig shop later this week so I'll have a chat with the guy's in there as we're quite friendly now and they've never tried to sell me something I don't need or want yet. Payday soon as well. :yahoo::D

Good to hear you're still enjoying vaping, couldn't agree more ^^^ I sooo like NOT smelling of cigarettes now (I think you don't notice just how strong the smell of smoke can be until you stop smoking tobacco) as an ex smoker (not as long as you but just as determined) I have to say the health benefits are in no way exaggerated as my chest/ breathing etc has improved loads over the last few weeks so fingers crossed I'll never go back to "stink sticks" again ;)

Have you any goodies in mind or is your visit to your local E-cig store for supplies ?

Have you any goodies in mind or is your visit to your local E-cig store for supplies ?

Spotted this on that site you linked the other week: http://myepack.co.uk...mod-silver.html

...and this one (same as yours?): http://myepack.co.uk...us-box-mod.html

With regards to the clearomizer I have no idea. Was going to ask the E-cig shop guys for their advice on what can be used.

Also that Sigelei one I linked firstly states that it has an adjustable centre pin which has reverse threading. Not sure what that's all about? :shrug::lol:

My local E-cig shop has this 100W which is more money so doubtful I'll buy it but still looks good and at least I can have a look at it to see what it's all about.

Link: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!product/prd1/3256693151/cloupor-t6-(100-watt)-box-mod

;)

Edited by GMballistic

^^^ same as mine but I got it from a local store, I wanted to talk to the shop and have a play, I think it's always better in person when dealing with unknowns to be able to ask lots of questions and although emails are good it's not always the best way for communication and you can't beat hands on imo

I'm very pleased with the new rig although I'm still learning the limits of both the kit and myself, from personal experience I now know NOT to try vaping high nicotine ejuice on a sub ohm coil with loads of watts it's rather harsh :lol:

Edited by tatooandy67

^^^ same as mine but I got it from a local store, I wanted to talk to the shop and have a play, I think it's always better in person when dealing with unknowns to be able to ask lots of questions and although emails are good it's not always the best way for communication and you can't beat hands on imo

I'm very pleased with the new rig although I'm still learning the limits of both the kit and myself, from personal experience I now know NOT to try vaping high nicotine ejuice at sub ohm watts it's rather harsh :lol:

Yeah I think you're right. Going to have a chat with them to see what they think & get some info. ;)

• Like 1

I was thinking of renting myself out as a fog machine for house parties, I could sit in the corner blowing clouds ;)

Although I don't think I'd get too many bookings :lol:

You could always hire yourself out for parties as a magician who can make himself disappear in a cloud of smoke/vape. :shrug::teeth:

• Like 1