E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

I like to stay above 0.2 ohm on my single cell mechs, always use decent high drain batteries such as Samsung 25r or Sony vtc4 or vtc5, an ohm meter is also a good to have

Oddly enough they're the exact 2 batteries (vtc4 & Samsung) I'm using! I'd say an Ohm meter is a must have for mech mods! Although you can use a non-mech mod that has an ohm meter rather than buying a specific one.

Something you didn't mention is to make sure the mech mod is vented (most are today, even the cheap clones), in the worst case scenario of the battery venting you don't want a pipe bomb in your pocket!

• Like 1

@HaydnH what squonker are you using, I just got into squonking, I bought a kanger dripbox but didn't like the rda that came with it so I use a velocity v2 instead (comes with a drilled out centre pin) definitely enjoying squonking but would like to upgrade to a better mod, any suggestions :)

@HaydnH what squonker are you using

I'm using the Firebox 50W Squonker: http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk/firebox-squonker-50w.html

Considering it comes with the mod, atty and a LG battery for <£70 I think it's quite reasonably priced. A lot of people comment on the weight of it, but I don't mind that, feels nice in hand and not too heavy in a pocket. My only down side would be the replacement squonker bottles, out of the box a lot of them let air in at the top so don't squonk, just let air out (easy to fix with a little tape around the metal tube) or have excess plastic inside the nozzle making it hard to squonk (also easy to fix with a small screwdriver to bore it out).. hardly a big issue considering you're rebuilding coils etc more often than replacing the bottle though.

Up in York for work and was hunting round for a vape shop

Found a little one. Really nice place.

Loads of USA juices. Prices though, £50 for 60ml.

Some cool mods and drippers.

Ended up buying these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up buying these.

I used to like the USA premium eliquids, elements was a regular for me but the prices run a tad high especially if you can guzzle through up to 20mls a day like I do, that's why I got into diy, there are some great recipes out there and it's certainly easier on the pocket, I think I could probably make best part of a litre of ejuice for around the £50 mark :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Ended up buying these.

I used to like the USA premium eliquids, elements was a regular for me but the prices run a tad high especially if you can guzzle through up to 20mls a day like I do, that's why I got into diy, there are some great recipes out there and it's certainly easier on the pocket, I think I could probably make best part of a litre of ejuice for around the £50 mark :)

yeah I need to get back into mixing. I'm being lazy and slacking :lol:

One of my current favourites just now is a copy of cuttwood unicorn milk, it's a very smooth creamy dessert flavour, only downside to it is the waiting time, it's one that needs at least 4 weeks minimum steeping but when it's ready it's amazing mmmmmmm

I'll post the recipe if anyone wants it :thumbs:

• Like 1

One of my current favourites just now is a copy of cuttwood unicorn milk, it's a very smooth creamy dessert flavour, only downside to it is the waiting time, it's one that needs at least 4 weeks minimum steeping but when it's ready it's amazing mmmmmmm

I'll post the recipe if anyone wants it :thumbs:

aye please. Another one I'd like to make is suicidal bunny mothers milk.

Friend just paid £20 for 30ml.... But it does taste good.

Unicorn milk recipe, all flavour concentrates are Capella

Butter cream 1.5%

Graham cracker 1%

New York cheesecake 1%

Bavarian cream or sweet cream 1.5%

Sweet strawberry 8.5%

Vanilla bean ice cream 1.5%

Vanilla custard v1 3%

Total 18% flavour concentrate, I like to mix mine @60/40 vg/pg with 3mg nicotine and leave to steep for at least a month, it really is delicious

I've also done a couple of variations which are equally nice but slightly different

Unicorn v2 100ml 20% flavour with 3ml marshmallow @3mg 60/40

Vg 55.8ml

Pg 20ml

Nic 4.2ml using 72mg nicotine concentrate (vg)

Butter cream 1.5ml

Marshmallow 3ml

NY cheesecake 1 - replace with marshmallow 1ml

Sweet cream 1.5ml

Sweet strawberry 8.5ml

Vanilla bean icecream 1.5ml

V1 custard 3ml

Unicorn v3 100ml 20% flavour with 3ml cake batter @3mg 60/40

Vg 55.8ml

Pg 22ml

Nic 4.2ml using 72mg nicotine concentrate (vg)

Butter cream 1.5ml

Cake batter 3ml

NY cheesecake 1 - replace with cake batter 1ml

Sweet cream 1.5ml

Sweet strawberry 8.5ml

Vanilla bean icecream 1.5ml

V1 custard 3ml

:)

• Like 1

Ewwww, the thought of these sweet flavours hitting my palette makes me feel sick.

Tobacco only for me :)

Edit: you've got me thinking though, the juice I Vape is steeped using real tobacco leaves. I need to learn how to steep these myself. Iv got a few cigars laying around is it as simple as tearing these into pieces and throwing it in a pg/vg mix for a few months?

Edited by Exec

^^^Rx is a great mod, plenty of power should you need it and battery life is great,I have the black version, the red/black or deadpool version as I like to call it looks sweet :)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=deadpool&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHnr_hi_fMAhXmHJoKHftKA8AQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=559#imgrc=gAub8fwwS2GtqM%3A

Edited by tatooandy67

I tried to purchase some of the El Toro range from House of Liquid but had problems at checkout - wasnt accepting my paypal and I got a message saying my details were being re-directed to USA. Needless to say I changed my password faster than a GTR with launch control :p

Shame really as I really wanted to try those steeped tobacco liquids they have on offer - purchased the regular again in bulk. Good ol' Cubana.

Where do you guys buy your Concentrates from?

My main source for some fun flavours - Vapedomain.co.uk

My favorite is a a concentrate that is all ready to mix, Dragons Blood - Strawberry sauce on ice cream and menthol. Amazing!

I've just ordered..

30ml - Dragons Blood

10ml - Butterscotch

10ml - Twinkies (Curious about this one)

10ml - Super Menthol

10ml - Rasberry Jam

10ml - Pineapple (Never tried pineapple in a vape yet)

10ml - Vanilla Cream

10ml - Butterscotch Angel Delight (Looking forward to this)

10ml - Cereal Milk

10ml - Custard Creams

Plan is to build up a collection to start mixing some US juices.

But for now I plan to try...

Cereal Milk/Vanilla Cream and Rasb Jam

Cereal Milk/Vanilla Cream and Custard Creams

Cereal Milk/Butterscotch

Pineapple/Vanilla Cream

• Like 1

^^^ Dragons blood sounds very nice, may have to give that a go

Most of my concentrates come from either justvape247.co.uk or vapourdepot.com or theecigshop.co.uk

My current favourites are

unicorn milk clone(or a variation of, currently have 3 versions on the go, recipe listed in an earlier post)

Vimto

Vanilla custard (Capella v1)

Extreme ice (menthol)

Rhubarb crumble

and I'm just trying out tuiti fruiti which is very citrusy and a refreshing change from cream/dessert flavours

I've recently started using a company called darrant chemicals for my vg/pg they are very reasonable

Edited by tatooandy67

I've recently started using a company called darrant chemicals for my vg/pg they are very reasonable

Can't remember where, but was some 'science' website :lol: Found 5litres of PG/VG for £20

Can't remember where, but was some 'science' website :lol: Found 5litres of PG/VG for £20

Hope these links work

http://darrantchemicals.co.uk/vegetable-glycerine?search=Vegetable%20glycerin

http://darrantchemicals.co.uk/monopropylene-glycol?search=Propylene%20glycol

:thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67

Hope these links work

http://darrantchemic...etable glycerin

http://darrantchemic...ropylene glycol

:thumbs:

Thats the one :thumbs:

I'm guessing you've used these guys then?

All good? Good Delivery times?

Used them a couple of times, passed info on to a couple of workmates and they've used them too. Products are top quality, delivery is priced well but takes around a week from order to doorstep, so no next day delivery unfortunately

If you're still using nicotine the best value high quality I've used so far is from here

http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/DIY/Nicotine

I usually buy the half litre 72mg in vg for £28 and decant into 100ml bottles and store it in the freezer :)

each 100ml bottle lasts me around 3 or 4 months at the strength I dilute it to

Edited by tatooandy67