E-Cigs and Juices

ddcboyle

They are good but I find that I'm either getting more addicted or the vape itself is degrading.

I've got an aspire nautilus mini with 6mg fluid and honestly it's gone from blowing my mind as to how good it was to being pretty bobbins.

I broke the first one so I'm also on a full new kit from about 3 months ago so I wouldn't really expect it to knacker that quick.

Thinking about getting a sub setup but not sure. Bit worried I'm just going to get more and more addicted.

I'm producing more steam that Thomas the tank and I only used to smoke about 4 rollies a day! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

They are good but I find that I'm either getting more addicted or the vape itself is degrading.

I've got an aspire nautilus mini with 6mg fluid and honestly it's gone from blowing my mind as to how good it was to being pretty bobbins.

I broke the first one so I'm also on a full new kit from about 3 months ago so I wouldn't really expect it to knacker that quick.

Thinking about getting a sub setup but not sure. Bit worried I'm just going to get more and more addicted.

I'm producing more steam that Thomas the tank and I only used to smoke about 4 rollies a day! Lol

Oh it definitely gets more addicting :lol:

I started with a 50w mod, now on the Snow Wolf 200w. And have about 4 different Tanks.

It starts to become more of a hobby.

I do puff a lot, however I've had a few occasions where I forgot to refill, and I'm out for a few hours with out my vape. I last a lot better than I did when I didn't have cigarettes if that makes sense?

Get your self down to 0.3mg on Nic and you will feel happier :lol:

Started to produce my own juice too, so simple and cost effective if you go through a lot quickly.

I'm on 16mg juice, 18mg if I have to buy the generic tobacco flavours at the garage when I run out and can' wait days for shipping. I accidently got 24mg the other week and that made vaping not so enjoyable. Couple of puffs and I'm done, not an enjoyable experience.

No intentions of lowering my usage or stopping, I'm quite happy doing what I'm doing.

Yeah I get a couple of weeks of non stop vaping lol its an Itaste VTR metal thingy I got on eBay for £35 or so. Had to buy batteries and charger separate so I got Samsung lithium batteries and a twin charger so if one dies iv got another on stand by. It's a heavy robust device, like the ak-47 of vapes, you could drive over it with a truck and it would still work fine.

Only trouble I'm having at the moment sounds quite embarrassing.. im suffering tank leakage :p

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, so I've kicked the cigs and have been using the vype esticks.

I have after much research decided on upgrading to the kangertech sub box mini as it ticks all the boxes.

My question: Which online stores are best for price and trusted to be selling the genuine item.

There's quite a few out there and I wondered if there are any you guys have used and can recommend.

Thanks

I have after much research decided on upgrading to the kangertech sub box mini as it ticks all the boxes.

My question: Which online stores are best for price and trusted to be selling the genuine item.

There's quite a few out there and I wondered if there are any you guys have used and can recommend.

Thanks

Congratulations on kicking the ciggies :thumbs:

As you say there are loads of vape shops online, the ones I regularly use are ukecigstore, Sr-vapes, myepack and Ecigone. They vary in price so I switch between them depending which has the best offers at any given time, they are all reasonably stocked and I've always received 1st class service, quick delivery and good communication so I'd happily vouch for them :)

However if you don't mind waiting for delivery (sometimes up to 5 or 6 weeks) then gearbest are extremely cheap for lots of vape gear

• Like 1

Thanks

As you say there are loads of vape shops online, the ones I regularly use are ukecigstore, Sr-vapes, myepack and Ecigone. They vary in price so I switch between them depending which has the best offers at any given time, they are all reasonably stocked and I've always received 1st class service, quick delivery and good communication so I'd happily vouch for them :)

However if you don't mind waiting for delivery (sometimes up to 5 or 6 weeks) then gearbest are extremely cheap for lots of vape gear

Cool thanks for speedy reply I've seen a few of those names flash up on google especially myepack and ukecigstore so it's good to know there genuine. I will head on over and place my orderðŸ‘

Thanks

I think the Kangertech seems a bit flimsy to be honest.

I got a CoolFire something or another plus.

Seems far more robust and it's a powerful little bugger

I think the Kangertech seems a bit flimsy to be honest.

I got a CoolFire something or another plus.

Seems far more robust and it's a powerful little bugger

I did read the cool fire was of good build quality. I've gone for the subox mini pro also known as the topbox mini as its now a top fill unit. It wasn't too expensive so I'll see how I get on with it as I'll prob end up experimenting with others in the end.

Very interesting, I like the the idea of 10ml capacity. How does the single 18650 last out, do you get a full day between charges ?

It depends what resistance you make the coil and how much you vape, I build to about 0.25Ohms and almost get a full day out of a battery, but I don't mind having a couple of spares in my pocket in a little case. I switched to a squonker from a dripper as my fiancee was going mad about me having to top up every few minutes, wish I'd switched years ago.

Very interesting, I like the the idea of 10ml capacity. How does the single 18650 last out, do you get a full day between charges ?

It depends what resistance you make the coil and how much you vape, I build to about 0.25Ohms and almost get a full day out of a battery, but I don't mind having a couple of spares in my pocket in a little case. I switched to a squonker from a dripper as my fiancee was going mad about me having to top up every few minutes, wish I'd switched years ago.

I may well get me one of these as I liked my rda but got fed up of having to keep topping up every few tokes and quite often I'd forget to redrip and end up burning my cotton so I've been using crown tanks for a while but that squonker does look appealing

I may well get me one of these as I liked my rda but got fed up of having to keep topping up every few tokes and quite often I'd forget to redrip and end up burning my cotton so I've been using crown tanks for a while but that squonker does look appealing

Before I got a squonker I thought it would be odd filling it up without seeing how much is in the rda already, but actually any excess juice gets sucked back in to the bottle so you're just filling the cotton wicks up. You can over squeeze a full bottle and get a tiny bit come out of an air holes but you learn not to do that after a while. Much easier than I thought a squonker would be. :)

• 2 months later...

Right guys need some help.

I'm currently running the smok tfv4 with the X cube II but I'm wanting something else.

I'm in love with the tfv4 with the dual Clapton coil but the mod is just to big and bulky. I'm only ever vaping at 60w really so nothing massive as I'm not a massive cloud chaser just love the flavour.

So what mods do people suggest as an alternative?

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys need some help.

I'm currently running the smok tfv4 with the X cube II but I'm wanting something else.

I'm in love with the tfv4 with the dual Clapton coil but the mod is just to big and bulky. I'm only ever vaping at 60w really so nothing massive as I'm not a massive cloud chaser just love the flavour.

So what mods do people suggest as an alternative?

Joyetech cuboid is a compact (pocket friendly) dual battery mod that would comfortably accommodate your tfv4, I've been using this daily at work with a Uwell crown, plenty of battery life, lasts around 2 days between charges vaping at 50 watts

• 4 weeks later...

Iv just upgraded to an innokin cool fire plus 70w with a isub g tank. Very impressed with the set up, great vapour.

I didn't know but my last Vape was only 15w maximum, meaning not powerful enough to fire a lot of higher end atomisers.

What have I been missing out on! The cool fire plus came charged and iv had it a week exactly now and haven't charged it yet after daily use. About 20% batt left.

I bought an 'm18' atomiser also but the airflow on the isub g makes it preferable.

Im happy vaping on 12.5w

Anybody on Mechanical mods yet?

Be good to discuss with someone who has done all the research :lol: I've done lots, but need some more before I go out and buy one.

I like to have a change from my usual regulated + tank set up so I use my mechs quite often with my drippers, either nemesis, stingray or Smpl coupled with either a Mephisto or 13 heavens rda are my current favourites, with a dual coil at around 0.3ohm they give great flavour and vapour, I like the simplicity and the small form factor :)

• Like 1

Anybody on Mechanical mods yet?

Be good to discuss with someone who has done all the research :lol: I've done lots, but need some more before I go out and buy one.

I used to only use mech mods, switched to a squonker a while ago now though. There's a lot of scare mongering around regarding them but I wouldn't worry *too* much, just make sure you understand the lowest resistance you can go to based on the max amp drain of the battery at 4.2V (which is a fully charged battery) and stay safely above that. Also inspect your coils regularly to ensure they're not creating a short.

I used to love my copper black Stingray with a derringer RDA, so small and a great vape.

• Like 1

^^^ agree totally HaydnH, always vape safe, steam engine is a very good/helpful app :thumbs:

Never had any problems with any of my mechs, but there are a few "scare stories" around Internet

I like to stay above 0.2 ohm on my single cell mechs, always use decent high drain batteries such as Samsung 25r or Sony vtc4 or vtc5, an ohm meter is also a good to have if you build your own coils, the calculations to work out your amp draw & wattage are very simple

Amps = volts (a fully charged 18650 is 4.2v) divided by resistance of your coil

Watts = amps multiplied by volts

eg a coil with a resistance of 0.5ohm on a mech with a fully charged 18650 will pull 8.4 amps and 35watts

With a little practice mech's and rebuildable rta/rda's can be a very rewarding & satisfying way to vape :)

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1