hi guys. looking for a zed

Hope everyone had a good xmas

Im in essex and looking for a zed. Probably a gt as I think I need the electric folding wing mirrors although anything else I can probably retrofit.

Definitely want a 05 or early 06 because of the road tax

After 10 years in an mg zr 160 I would like to get back to rear wheel drive.

Dont want to start off with a moan but what is the situation with tradelink in kingsley langley who seem to have a lot of cars advertised but when I went to see them, apart from not actually getting to meet anyone was told that the 6 cars sitting outside were the only ones they had in stock although autotrader shows them having a great selection

I am looking to get one pretty soon so will be trawling your forums sucking up all the information I can

:welcome: - happy zed hunting! If you are not buying privately then make sure you do your homework before approaching any trader :thumbs: Tradelink are also registered traders on this forum - you can always contact them direct through PM to discuss your requirements :)

Here I am!

We have a wider selection now as you probably came over the xmas period when zeds were still selling but did not have time due to family commitments to buy for 2 weeks.

If you want to call me direct, then please do and then you can tell me what you are after and I can tell you what is coming in/already here.

Greg. 01923 260002

Thanks

Probably was just bad timing but you do have about 18 zeds showing available on your web site but only 6 at your showrooms

Unfortunately I dont have too much time to sort one out but there is a nice selection around and there doesn't appear to be to many problems to watch out for