Astra VXR surprised the hell out of my!!

Easty

I need to start a new thread

Diesel Seat Leon & Fiat Punto made mince meat of a convoy of 350z's

@ the LakeZ meet last year it was decided that there was going to be a drive out on the Saturday. This was un-planned so I turned up @ the meet in the Leon to save the 700mile round trip on the 350z.

The drive out was led by mr AK350z in his fiat & when it got a bit twisty we were GONE! So this must mean that the Italian Punto & Spanish(German) Leon are far superior & much faster than a 350z :drive1

I need to start a new thread

Diesel Seat Leon & Fiat Punto made mince meat of a convoy of 350z's

@ the LakeZ meet last year it was decided that there was going to be a drive out on the Saturday. This was un-planned so I turned up @ the meet in the Leon to save the 700mile round trip on the 350z.

The drive out was led by mr AK350z in his fiat & when it got a bit twisty we were GONE! So this must mean that the Italian Punto & Spanish(German) Leon are far superior & much faster than a 350z :drive1

:ban: Surely saying that alone breaks the rules of the 350Z forum!. :rtfm::nono:

:lol:

Don't worry about Astras I believe a caravan managed to get past one of the zeds in wales last year, the world must be coming to an end

I have heard rumours of a diesel barge keeping up with Zeds in Wales later this year.....

Sent from the golf club...

Edited by spursmaddave

Don't worry about Astras I believe a caravan managed to get past one of the zeds in wales last year, the world must be coming to an end

I have heard rumours of a diesel barge keeping up with Zeds in Wales later this year.....

What's up with this Wales thing, I keep hearing about it...

Edited by octet

350z & 370z's ONLY, R35's have been turned away in the past

350z & 370z's ONLY, R35's have been turned away in the past

Free country, public roads :shrug: