Astra VXR surprised the hell out of my!!

Easty

Googling Aliysha Klass as we speak...back in ten guys :lol:

:lol: She's a naughty girl. :wub:

Just remember to clear your browser history afterwards just in case your Mrs checks it. ;)

You are right :lol:

I know and that was longer than ten minutes btw. :lol:

...can't blame you though, I've lost literally days of my life watching her videos. :surrender::D

God yeah, wouldn't drive more than 200 miles in the VX in one hit - the Zed was great for munching the miles up with lazy power and a cheeky exhaust note, but if you want to feel like you have been 'loaded into the barrel of a gun, shot out, then bent around corners with your face being pulled off your head' then the VX it is. My arms ached for two days after that drive out with Darren - I imagine the Zed guys barely broke a sweat :lol:

The drive out with Darren was, how can i say, knackering....lol. 3/4 of the way through it i was starting to think i dont want to be here...must be getting old mate

The Astra VXR is quite nice, but it wont go sideways, it has too few cylinders and too many seats. Anyway, if you want a mega power FWD hatch, you buy the Renault or the Ford, which also wont go sideways, have too many seats and not enough cylinders.